***My baby girls***

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Mari

Re: ***My baby girls***

Post by Mari »

They are so cute.
12_11_11 Liddy

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

Thank you ladies :foryou:

My cutie pies and all of their chubby rolls thank their doll fan aunties for the lovely comments :grouphug:
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

They are so adorable. Love their new outfits. Their cribs are beautiful. I love how you have put them in front of the window. Beautiful pictures.
Wishing you a blessed day.
12_11_11 Liddy

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

Pat in Alabama wrote:They are so adorable. Love their new outfits. Their cribs are beautiful. I love how you have put them in front of the window. Beautiful pictures.
Thank you, it seems to be a great spot for them, I like watching the morning glow of sunrise on the drapes when I go and pull back their covers in the morning... Every day with these two little cherubs is magical to me :heart:
Dion

Post by Dion »

:heart: :heart: :heart: They look so real in their darling beds. In some of the pictures, they look like they are conspiring together! :lol: :lol: :lol: You had better be careful! There may be mischief on the way :shock: . They are both so beautiful. You are so lucky to have such beautiful twin girls! :foryou: Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Marissa May Resin Triplets