Only in Ohio?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Only in Ohio?

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

Well ladies...two days ago it was 79 degrees here. Even yesterday it got up in the 60's...and then look what we woke up to this morning!!!!!!!!!!! It is now almost 10:30 when I took this photo so it looks like it will be hanging around for the day. Tomorrow it is suppose to get up to 48 degrees and then back into the 60's after that. The saying goes, there are only two seasons in Ohio, snowfall and road construction!

Annette

Re: Only in Ohio?

Post by Annette »

Yikes! We have those same seasons here in Saskatchewan! :lol:
We had more snow on Sunday too, but it melted right away. Thank goodness!
Hugs Annette
tinytoes

Post by tinytoes »

same in michigan :(
This is why we are moving! lol
MonikaS

Post by MonikaS »

Alright, who wished for snow? :lol: :shock: Weather is getting nuttier all the time.
MonikaS
GailCarey

Post by GailCarey »

my backyard looks exactly like yours Suebee and we have the exact same weather forecast here In southwestern Ontario. Enough already! I was raking the leaves in the garden yesterday in the warm sunshine.
britanie28532

Post by britanie28532 »

Yes!! It happened in Ontario too!

Yesterday is was 20*C here, which is a cool summer day - Our snow was almost gone, after we got a whopping 8 ft over the winter :shock:

Today we woke up to -4*C and SNOW! every where. :| They called a snow day for our schools.. BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO over winter!

Cruel joke, Mother Nature.. just CRUEL!!
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart »

Yep -- happened here in the Middle of Michigan. Of course, it decided to snow and blow like crazy as I was walking out of the grocery story with Jadyn -- then sleet hit. By the time I got home and in the house, it had quit! Go figure!

Wish I were back in PA!!

Stay warm everyone -- pretty soon we will be reading posts about how it is way too hot out!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs,
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

O.k. Ladies, I must confess I was the one who wished for snow. It has been getting to be almost 100 degrees here in Mesa and I am so not looking forward to the heat so I wished for snow, I guess the only problem was it didn't come to Mesa, it went everywhere. :cry:
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Barbwired

Post by Barbwired »

Sue, if I had as beautiful of view out of my back door as you do, I wouldn't mind the snow for a few more days!! :D
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

georgeanne wrote:O.k. Ladies, I must confess I was the one who wished for snow. It has been getting to be almost 100 degrees here in Mesa and I am so not looking forward to the heat so I wished for snow, I guess the only problem was it didn't come to Mesa, it went everywhere. :cry:

hahaha.. too funny.. and we had 37 degrees last night too and so much hail yesterday it looked like it snowed!
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

heatherisdolliecrazy wrote:same here in Ontario Canada. I think mother nature needs to retire. She is getting her seasons mixed up.

haha.. agree... she is getting senile... :wink:
lilybug_linda

Post by lilybug_linda »

Whoa, that's crazy. Come on down to South Carolina :heart:
Carol in Mi

Post by Carol in Mi »

I am moving to Alaska where its warmer!! We live at the top of the mitt in Michigan. We woke to 3 inches of new snow and its so cold. Its piled everywhere still
Hugs, Carol
Lauras_Little_Angels

Post by Lauras_Little_Angels »

You're not alone ~ sounds just like Minnesota ~
only we have only seen a high of maybe 50 so far.
This morning was 9 with a high of maybe 17. :(
South Carolina sounds wonderful! :D
Sandis Doll House

Post by Sandis Doll House »

Gonna be 35 here tonight and nearly 80 Sunday. Go figure. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

It won't be long before it is gone but shoot! It is still in the 20's here this morning and the snow is still there! :banghead: :banghead:

Thank you so much Barb! I love where our house is and it is so pretty in the spring. We have tons of apple trees, a grape arbor, an asparagus patch, two fenced pastures and a big woods on our property. The people that lived here before us had race horses and called it "Apple Lane Farm". I chose Lullaby Lane as my nursery name because of our farm name. This was a photo taken last spring in the front yard looking down our long lane. The lane use to be fully lined with apple trees but is now half apple trees (at the top of the lane) and pine trees (at the end of the lane). We put the pine trees up when the people that owned the 300+ acres next to us put their daughter in a trailer just on the other side of our fence line so they could tap into our electric line and not have to put up another electric post.:

Carolyns Reborn Dollhouse

Post by Carolyns Reborn Dollhouse »

tinytoes wrote:same in michigan :(
This is why we are moving! lol
We are from Michigan. The saying goes wait 5 minutes and the weather will change. I am so ready for winter 2013-14 to be gone. It has really out stated it's welcome..
We were thinking at one point to move but my husband got a really good job and the kids and grandkids changed our minds..
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

It looks beautiful............but it is the same in Missouri..............One day it is almost 80 and the next day it is freezing and spitting snow...............Summer isn't far off............Just wait..........Hugs,kathy
Brendas Babies

Post by Brendas Babies »

It has been crazy here too but no snow. Just go in from 80 or upper 70's for highs to frost a couple of nights. We had to cover all the flowers!
Sweet Quinny by Nikki!