Bountiful Baby- Megan by Pat Moulton

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Carolyns Reborn Dollhouse

Bountiful Baby- Megan by Pat Moulton

Post by Carolyns Reborn Dollhouse »

Yesterday I got an email from Bountiful Baby stating that Megan by Pat Moulton was restocked. Needless to say when I went to order her last night the status was back to temporarily out of stock. Did any one get an email from them yesterday on this? I am so disappointed if I missed out..
pinkclove212Barb

Re: Bountiful Baby- Megan by Pat Moulton

Post by pinkclove212Barb »

Same thread was started on BB's forum....BB responded with an apology for the email, it was sent in error. Megan won't be available until June or later. Anyone on the notification list will still be notified when she does become available.

Barb
WithloveSteph

Post by WithloveSteph »

My guess is that it may have been a mistake. She is still up in the section where it says still not yet released. I really want her to. I wouldn't be surprised if she sold out fast though
With Love,
Stephanie

pinkclove212 wrote:Same thread was started on BB's forum....BB responded with an apology for the email, it was sent in error. Megan won't be available until June or later. Anyone on the notification list will still be notified when she does become available.

Barb

Thank you Barb;
I got the same message back from an email I sent them.

Stephanies With Love Nursery Babies wrote:My guess is that it may have been a mistake. She is still up in the section where it says still not yet released. I really want her to. I wouldn't be surprised if she sold out fast though

Oh I have a feeling she is going to go fast to. I want to be ready when she becomes available She is so cute..