DELETE PLEASE

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Snugglebug Nursery

DELETE PLEASE

Post by Snugglebug Nursery »

So upset... received my David Kewy from Irresistables last week. No problem. Ordered his body separately, also from Irresistables, as I had originally just did a preorder. When I went to order the body, I read the description on the website that says "3/4 arms, full legs". I ordered accordingly... well, he arrived with FULL arms. Is this a mistake? Am I wrong? I just went back and read the description again...3/4 arms!
Last edited by Snugglebug Nursery on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snugglebug Nursery

Re: David Kewy's arms

Anybody? Can somebody who has him check which arms you received???
Katelyn Lane

Post by Katelyn Lane »

Full.
Snugglebug Nursery

Thanks.... looks like he's full arms, 3/4 legs... both Irresistables and MacPhersons have it listed the other way around. Bummer. Can't even reach anyone at Irresistables... anyone have a ph number for them?
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

I thought everyone was suppose to receive a free body or was that just for those that bought directly from Tina?
Snugglebug Nursery

Re: DELETE PLEASE

Guess that's from Tina.
LorraineW

Re: David Kewy

Post by LorraineW »

I am soooo glad I read this! I have an order for a body for David & Jaime, whoever has David in hand can you look and make sure definetly full arms, 3/4 legs please????? Also can you look at the legs & see if they are sculpted angled or straight/flat across? Anyone have Jaime so I can get the same info????? I dont want to make the bodies wrong! Thanks! Lorraine