Bows, scammers, and cameras

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
JenLee

Bows, scammers, and cameras

Post by JenLee »

*vent warning* So I made a LARGE order on Etsy for boutique bows and headbands to use and sell at the doll show. The lady has 4 out of 5 stars... Well weeks pass and the ladies tracking number had never been taken to the post office. I read her feedback past the first page and she is a scammer. File a claim on Paypal, and she updates with another new tracking number -_- What's the point of scamming people? Does she really think I was going to wait until I no longer had paypal protection? This new tracking number has actually updated to the post office though - but based on her feedback comments of people not getting their full order I'm going to video tape the package opening.

It just grosses me out that I would ever feel I HAVE to tape it. I know these are just bows ( price adds up to a reasonabley priced reborn though) but I can't grasp why someone would act like that. Own up, say you don't have them all or whatever the case may be, and refund me. Looking for a new place to make them and hopefully I get them in time for the Rose show. When did people start feeling so entitled? You can't have my money and my purchased product *end silly vent*
erin1958

Re: Bows, scammers, and cameras

Post by erin1958 »

Some people will do anything for a buck and don't care who they hurt. It's totally disgusting. I hope you get your money back.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin