Kim's soft babies....just wonderful!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
cookielover

Kim's soft babies....just wonderful!

Post by cookielover »

I have been getting the soft babies from Kim over the last month or so. I cannot say enough about how super cute they are and such a great cuddle. I get a kick out of dressing them up. They have the correct body parts...... So here they are.....

Here are my newborn twins: Bernalillo and Sandia (named after places in New Mexico)

And here are my preemie twins: Waldo and Orilla who are named after my husband's grandparents.

Here are the unnamed little girls newborns I sent to two of my sisters for Easter.

Here they are in their display beds..... have made the display beds for almost all of my dolls.... love that I can just pick them up and cart them around. They are easy to make...

Here is a side view of one of the beds....

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed the babies. Kim has them to you in about a week..... and they are a lot of fun to dress! Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Angelicabeb

Re: Kim's soft babies....just wonderful!

Post by Angelicabeb »

They are all so adorable! So sweet!
Lucky sisters you have!
Thank you,
Angelica

Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

They are SO CUTE! I am getting my first soft babies - arriving tomorrow. :D They are by Kimsbabies on etsy. Is this the same Kim who made yours, Ruth?
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

They are all really adorable Ruth. I have thought about getting one, but I do not need anymore of a variety of dolls than I already have so I have resisted well, that and I am watching my spending. I love their little beds, what a great idea. I think I need directions on how to make them one of these days. Although soon I am losing my dolly/girly room because my middle Son will be moving in for a while to get on his feet again so my stuff will be packed away.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Court_LLRN wrote:They are SO CUTE! I am getting my first soft babies - arriving tomorrow. :D They are by Kimsbabies on etsy. Is this the same Kim who made yours, Ruth?
Yes, that is the same Kim...... Kimsbabies on Etsy.... https://www.etsy.com/shop/KimsBabies

georgeanne wrote:They are all really adorable Ruth. I have thought about getting one, but I do not need anymore of a variety of dolls than I already have so I have resisted well, that and I am watching my spending. I love their little beds, what a great idea. I think I need directions on how to make them one of these days. Although soon I am losing my dolly/girly room because my middle Son will be moving in for a while to get on his feet again so my stuff will be packed away.
Here is the tutorial I did on the beds..... http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=330012

Thanks for your nice word..... Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Inspired_Rebecca

Post by Inspired_Rebecca »

Congratulations! I really like how expressive they are.
Last edited by Inspired_Rebecca on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rebecca
WithloveSteph

Post by WithloveSteph »

I have 2 babies too! One faceless one! and one with Blue opened eyes. My opened eye baby is a boy. She is a wonderful person and artist. I love Kims babies. :toast:

Here is my boy!
With Love,
Stephanie
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

So do you ladies just ask her to make open-eyed babies? :) The ones that she offers on her etsy are sleepers. But those eyes are just so adorable! I want one now. :lol:
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
WithloveSteph

Post by WithloveSteph »

Court_LLRN wrote:So do you ladies just ask her to make open-eyed babies? :) The ones that she offers on her etsy are sleepers. But those eyes are just so adorable! I want one now. :lol:
Most of them are custom made on Etsy. She offers custom options. Just type in the comments section with your purchase and she will make one for you with open eyes.
With Love,
Stephanie
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Those are so darling.........I love the open-eyed ones...............Kim does a really good job............Hugs, KAthy
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Stephanies With Love Nursery Babies wrote:
Court_LLRN wrote:So do you ladies just ask her to make open-eyed babies? :) The ones that she offers on her etsy are sleepers. But those eyes are just so adorable! I want one now. :lol:
Most of them are custom made on Etsy. She offers custom options. Just type in the comments section with your purchase and she will make one for you with open eyes.
She also sends you pictures before she sends the babies.... and lets you know any "problem"--- i.e. in one case there was a white spot on the material which she didn't notice until the end.... so she remade the head. She is very good about putting a new head on a body if the face just doesn't do it for you..... in my case I rejected slightly crossed (on purpose) eyes..... she really makes them exactly to what you ask for! She is a member of DF.... Ruth