Tina Kewy apology!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

Re: Tina Kewy apology!

Post by Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa »

I am waiting for her to pipe up and say the stress of all the complaining customers is making her ill.

Tracy Angels

Post by Tracy Angels »

Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa wrote:I am waiting for her to pipe up and say the stress of all the complaining customers is making her ill.

She'll know how we feel then if that happens :wink:

OMG I love that cartoon picture :lol: Sorry for laughing :wink:
LOVE & HUGS TRACY xxxx

Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

Tracy Angels wrote:
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa wrote:I am waiting for her to pipe up and say the stress of all the complaining customers is making her ill.

She'll know how we feel then if that happens :wink:

OMG I love that cartoon picture :lol: Sorry for laughing :wink:

Gotta laugh. I have been getting too angry.
HayleyMassey

Post by HayleyMassey »

I just LoL'ed pretty hard at that pic. :lol:
Beth

Post by Beth »

That is funny! At this point I guess it beats crying. I feel so bad for you Lisa she needs to just refund you.
Hugs,
Beth
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

OMG !!!! That picture is just too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hugs,
Nadia

Tracy Angels

Post by Tracy Angels »

:hi ya: Lisa,

Any new news today or is that a stupid question :wink: :trout:
LOVE & HUGS TRACY xxxx

Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

AngelaLovesBabies wrote:Awwww. I was personally so touched by this. Thank you for posting it.
We are all only human. And I empathize greatly with "rough times". Unfortunately, they do happen.
I look VERY FORWARD to buying Tina Kewy Babies, as they have always been Reborns very dear to my heart. I hope to see artists making Kewy Babies. I know I am not the only buyer that is looking forward to purchasing.

There is a really good quote on "forgiveness".
But I can't remember exactly how it goes! LOL

Maybe someone can help me out on that one???

HERE is an update about FORGIVENESS Angela...
there is NO forgiving here
It is now 1+ years and that CHEAT has still not sent my kits.

Maybe she will be allowed to sculpt in jail. Where she belongs.

I am so fed up.

I CAN NOT SEE HOW PEOPLE WILL BUY FUTURE KITS FROM HER! I am not speaking of kits already in yours or a dealers posession
It is the same as telling people like me and countless others ...oh well! Sorry you all were stolen from but wow...her new kit is so adorable that I am buying and throw my money and support to a CRIMINAL.
Last edited by Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa on Wed May 28, 2014 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

And YES...if you buy a kewy kit produced after this YOU ARE SUPPORTING A CRIMINAL.
You have the knowledge now of all the people she has cheated. People like you and I. Dealers. Some for thousands.
From a woman who was a loved member here for years who died with Tina never answering her or returning hundreds of dollars.

YOU OWN A KIT NOW OR BUY FROM A DEALER FROM THEIR STOCK...I DO NOT MEAN YOU. THAT IS NOT the buying publics FAULT.

BUT IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND BUY FUTURE WORKD IF HERS YOU ARE KNOWINGLY THUMBING YOUR NOSR IN VICTIMS FACES BY BUYING HER STUFF. UNLESS SHE TRULY MAKES AMMENDS!!!
I would be ashamed of myself buying something from her when she crawls out of the foxhole she is hiding in and tries to assimilate back into the doll world.
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

Re: Tina Kewy on Facebook...

Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

Re: Tina Kewy and Freya kits

Bump

no kits from Tina. Just lies
I really prefer my kits BEING SHIPPED more than the fanciful stories Tina tells.

IF I WANT TO READ FICTION I WILL GO TO LIBRARY OR DOWNLOAD SOME ON MY KINDLE
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

I am totally with you on this, Lisa. If someone were to tell me that I had a child molester living down the street from me, I wouldn't send my child down there to see if it's true. :roll:
I've been saying for quite some time that she was robbing Peter to pay Paul......a slippery slope, indeed. :wink:
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

Thanks Shannon
I am curious to see when she resurfaces. ..and what illness or tragedy has befallen her...yet she will have something new to peddle.
Mark my words, if she doesn't make restitution to those people she owes...I will be here reminding everyone.
You just cannot do this to people!!

I really hope people won' t be lured into buying some vinyl from her knowing she has stolen from their fellow reborners, collectors and dealers. :cry:
Royal Ascot Reborns Caz

Post by Royal Ascot Reborns Caz »

I certainly won't buy from her again. Not sure about buying from dealers in the future either like the It's a girl. But I did buy a Khian Kewy kit off Rachel recently & still glad I did as I love the kit :heart:
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

Royal Ascot Reborns Caz wrote:I certainly won't buy from her again. Not sure about buying from dealers in the future either like the It's a girl. But I did buy a Khian Kewy kit off Rachel recently & still glad I did as I love the kit :heart:
Yes...those are kits already out there.
I have quite a few myself including a Wide Eyed Wonder...khian...jack and many more.
I am speaking of any future things she makes, offers for sale yet had not reimbursed people.
OH EXCEPT FREYA
I DO NOT HAVE A FREYA
TINA NEVER SENT THEM TO ME.
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa wrote:
Royal Ascot Reborns Caz wrote:I certainly won't buy from her again. Not sure about buying from dealers in the future either like the It's a girl. But I did buy a Khian Kewy kit off Rachel recently & still glad I did as I love the kit :heart:
Yes...those are kits already out there.
I have quite a few myself including a Wide Eyed Wonder...khian...jack and many more.
I am speaking of any future things she makes, offers for sale yet had not reimbursed people.
OH EXCEPT FREYA
I DO NOT HAVE A FREYA
TINA NEVER SENT THEM TO ME.
I do not have any intentions of buying any future kits from Tina either....What she has done and continues to do is just so wrong. :?
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I am just so sorry for all the people she has burned and seemingly without remorse. Honestly it sickens me that someone repeatedly gets away with screwing people over.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Sandis Doll House

Post by Sandis Doll House »

Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa wrote:Thanks Shannon
I am curious to see when she resurfaces. ..and what illness or tragedy has befallen her...yet she will have something new to peddle.
Mark my words, if she doesn't make restitution to those people she owes...I will be here reminding everyone.
You just cannot do this to people!!

I really hope people won' t be lured into buying some vinyl from her knowing she has stolen from their fellow reborners, collectors and dealers. :cry:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I agree with you Lisa. Seeing is believing and I still wouldn't trust her with 50 cents that belonged to me. I've seen the SAME thing before and she reverts back to bad business habits everytime.
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Re: Tina Kewy and Freya kits

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: OMG Lisa!! How can she just continue to lie?!! ...and still be able to sleep at night?!