Tina Kewy apology!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

Tina Kewy and Freya kits

Post by Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa »

Hi...did anyone order freya from Tina when she had a sale?
It is 6 months and two tracking numbers that dont work and nothing.

Does anyone know her email? I have been trying through Fbook as I no longer have her email.
I am very discouraged about this.
tysonsnan

Re: Tina Kewy and Freya kits

Post by tysonsnan »

bump
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa wrote:Hi...did anyone order freya from Tina when she had a sale?
It is 6 months and two tracking numbers that dont work and nothing.

Does anyone know her email? I have been trying through Fbook as I no longer have her email.
I am very discouraged about this.

I'm in the EXACT situation, Lisa. I've also come here and asked about it. :( I've emailed her at least 6 times and nothing...
It's tinakewy@gmail.com
But don't expect an answer. :(
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
Aliceintheozarks

Post by Aliceintheozarks »

Guess she strikes again. Sorry ladies not anyway to do business..seems like it's take the money and run.
Marita Winters

Post by Marita Winters »

Lisa - she did have a new post on her FB and blog today. Looks like she is up and running again. Hope everything gets straightened out for you all now.
Tracy Angels

Post by Tracy Angels »

Hope you get your kits soon.

I preordered & paid deposit on a David kit but haven't heard a thing since....it seems sooooo loooong ago & now finding the wait torture!! :trout:
LOVE & HUGS TRACY xxxx

Polly

Post by Polly »

Yeah I ordered it back in May and luckily I got mine. It took about 4 months to get it, but I did. I left a post on her blog saying that although she is so very talented and her babies are beautiful, she has very poor business practices and that leaving her costumers hanging and stringing everyone alone is absolutely not ok and if she really wants to do this a full time job and support her family she will have to do some work. Two hours later she replied to that post and sent me my tracking.
Polly

Post by Polly »

Oh and if you noticed on her FB all of her posts are through Graffiti or Twitter so I don't think she logs onto FB so to avoid all the messages. Try her blog, that was the only way I could get her to reply.
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

Polly wrote:Yeah I ordered it back in May and luckily I got mine. It took about 4 months to get it, but I did. I left a post on her blog saying that although she is so very talented and her babies are beautiful, she has very poor business practices and that leaving her costumers hanging and stringing everyone alone is absolutely not ok and if she really wants to do this a full time job and support her family she will have to do some work. Two hours later she replied to that post and sent me my tracking.
Good for you, Polly. :toast:
It's rather sad. There are too many that are happy to keep waiting and will gobble up every "crumb" of an update she throws them. How many times have we heard the words "soon" and "worth the wait". :roll:
Is that a sonogram she posted on her blog?
mandyuk

Post by mandyuk »

Have you seen Tinas Blog ? apparently she has been really ill with early pregnancy. She is due to have a baby girl in April, maybe that's why she has been AWOL.
This is what it says about the kits

my new kits are just about done and will start shipping after the Holidays :) :) I am so excited! And as a thank you for your patience, since they were supposed to be out at the end of October, you are all getting a free body with your order!! :)
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

mandyuk wrote:Have you seen Tinas Blog ? apparently she has been really ill with early pregnancy. She is due to have a baby girl in April, maybe that's why she has been AWOL.

my new kits are just about done and will start shipping after the Holidays :) :) I am so excited! And as a thank you for your patience, since they were supposed to be out at the end of October, you are all getting a free body with your order!! :)
Well....there's that crumb...gobble, gobble. :roll: Notice she just says "after the holidays". As always, nothing definitive. Just enough to keep people from getting upset.
She's been AWOL for the past couple of years. It's always some excuse. With so much drama in her life, she needs to rethink running a business.
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

Shannon wrote:
mandyuk wrote:Have you seen Tinas Blog ? apparently she has been really ill with early pregnancy. She is due to have a baby girl in April, maybe that's why she has been AWOL.

Well....there's that crumb...gobble, gobble. :roll: Notice she just says "after the holidays". As always, nothing definitive. Just enough to keep people from getting upset.
She's been AWOL for the past couple of years. It's always some excuse. With so much drama in her life, she needs to rethink running a business.

:toast: I'm done with any pre-orders with Tina, after the Gus delay. Just pathetic. I agree, may be time for her to give it up.
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

I had said that I wasn't going to order anything directly from her... I don't know what I was thinking. I will try her blog, tho! Thanks for the advice, Polly! :)
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

I've posted before how she only shows up when she is wanting money. Well, lo and behold, notice the announcement in her blog that she will have some new OOAKS for sale tomorrow. :lol: :lol: :lol:
mandyuk

Post by mandyuk »

Well I would imagine the next row of excuses will all be baby related so I can safely say I won't be ordering any kits unless its a dealer who has produced them :-(
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

mandyuk wrote:Well I would imagine the next row of excuses will all be baby related so I can safely say I won't be ordering any kits unless its a dealer who has produced them :-(
She can roll with that excuse for several years. :lol:
I did get a Grace Kewy that wasn't produced by Tina. She came in quickly and the vinyl was nice to work with. She didn't have all those little flaws that Tina's has had the last few times.
skhogan

Post by skhogan »

After the ordeal with the Gus sculpt taking almost a year to get I said I would never order from her again....or preorder. Her business practices are so "horrible" and she has a "bad attitude that goes with it. She doesn't feel she should apologize either. It's one thing to leave customers hanging but to not even communicate or apologize is another thing. She is very arrogant about her artistic ability. I will never order from her again or do one of her sculpts. There are way too many other talented artist out there that are awesome in regards to business practices. I will take my chances with them.....they deserve our business! And.......are very thankful to have it!
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

skhogan wrote:After the ordeal with the Gus sculpt taking almost a year to get I said I would never order from her again....or preorder. Her business practices are so "horrible" and she has a "bad attitude that goes with it. She doesn't feel she should apologize either. It's one thing to leave customers hanging but to not even communicate or apologize is another thing. She is very arrogant about her artistic ability. I will never order from her again or do one of her sculpts. There are way too many other talented artist out there that are awesome in regards to business practices. I will take my chances with them.....they deserve our business! And.......are very thankful to have it!
Even though I loved working on Grace, I sold my second kit after reading the latest posts about her. She owes too many people...and I suspect there are many more that haven't come forward. I don't want to even reborn a kit of hers from the secondary market knowing that it promotes her work.
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

I have never ordered a kit by her since the Lucy kit delays....Her kits are sweet but there are other artists that I adore and have never had to wonder when the kits would be here.. :shock:
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

She's pregnant? Didn't her and her husband just divorce?
Hugs,
Nadia