***Deep breaths!***

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
LindaBforbabies

Re: ***Deep breaths!***

Post by LindaBforbabies »

I am so happy for you Lydia...if it's the baby I think it is you will be amazed by how beautiful she is in person.
Congratulations...can't wait to see your pictures of her.
littlerosenursery_Gina

Post by littlerosenursery_Gina »

Congrats I can't wait to see pictures :headspin:
HUGS,
Gina J

tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Congratulations.............the baby I thought was asleep............but I guess I was wrong..............Can't wait to see lots of pics..........Hugs, Kathy
sarahbelle

Post by sarahbelle »

Ooo congratulations Lydia i cant wait to see your new baby :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: post lots of pictures when she arrives :D.
I have a new one arriving soon so i know the feeling about buying new clothes :lol: :lol: i have spent the day in Southampton shopping for her today :oops: :oops: x
Sarah x
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I am really excited for you Liddy. I can't wait to see your baby.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

Liddy if you are in the shopping mood check this out.

http://www.rachelriley.co.uk

Personnally I could only window shop here but there is some GORGEOUS eye candy and I am sure you can get some ideas for your new little one. I fell in love with a pair of shoes so am now hunting for a replica pair online!! LOL

Hugs

Jo in the UK
12_11_11 Liddy

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

Thank you soooo much for all your lovely comments :grouphug:

I am on pins!! Hopefully she will begin her journey home tomorrow :headspin:

Baby girl is awake I'll tell you that much lol, she is also a Romie I have never seen, I've had the pleasure of snuggles with Juliette and Jodi-Lee previously, so there, narrows it down a teeny bit 8)

:foryou: :foryou: :foryou:
12_11_11 Liddy

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

safcfootienut_Jo wrote:Liddy if you are in the shopping mood check this out.

Personnally I could only window shop here but there is some GORGEOUS eye candy and I am sure you can get some ideas for your new little one. I fell in love with a pair of shoes so am now hunting for a replica pair online!! LOL

Hugs

Jo in the UK

Oh thank you for that link.. I've already begun the spree lol, Harrods stock Chloe baby clothing and omg their summer collection in peaches and cream is :heart:

I might swan around in my m&s jeans and smelly old Barbour, but for my princesses, nothing but the best :baby: :baby:

I loooove the blankets on this website, and so begins another shopping session :oops:

:foryou:
Helenroselady

Post by Helenroselady »

Hmmm baby girl awake, that throws a whole new train of thought in here, well back to the dreaming mode, I can hardly wait to see this sweet precious baby girl, all Romie's babies are so perfect and precious.
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

12_11_11 Liddy wrote:
safcfootienut_Jo wrote:Liddy if you are in the shopping mood check this out.

Hugs

Jo in the UK

Oh thank you for that link.. I've already begun the spree lol, Harrods stock Chloe baby clothing and omg their summer collection in peaches and cream is :heart:

I might swan around in my m&s jeans and smelly old Barbour, but for my princesses, nothing but the best :baby: :baby:

I loooove the blankets on this website, and so begins another shopping session :oops:

You'll be in good company. Prince George has some of this collection. It is altogether too adorable for words imho!!! LOL

Jo in the UK
Tanda

Post by Tanda »

You love Ellie as much as I do so I am going to guess my favourite Romie - Baby Britney. Whomever it is, enjoy this fun time.
Hugs, Tanda
12_11_11 Liddy

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

Thank you! I am going to savour this time because I feel once my little lady arrives life won't ever be the same again :headspin:

A very vintage welcome is being planned for her homecoming :heart:
Jamie in Utah

Post by Jamie in Utah »

Ohhh good! I love love love vintage! My whole house is decorated vintage...can't wait to see your pictures and again I am so very happy for you! :D :hug:
12_11_11 Liddy

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

Jamie in Utah wrote:Ohhh good! I love love love vintage! My whole house is decorated vintage...can't wait to see your pictures and again I am so very happy for you! :D :hug:
ah didn't you know? I had already made plans to move into your nursery :lol:

You have wonderful taste and I can't wait to see a certain little person in it there :heart:
Jamie in Utah

Post by Jamie in Utah »

Hey Lydia!

My babies would love for you to live in the nursery! They are feeling a little neglected right now!
Oh yes, can't wait for her arrival, but she may be the one that stays in the bassinette in my room! :wink:
LHargreaves

Post by LHargreaves »

A new baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Always exciting!!! Am i to understand you have a baby coming that you don't know who it is nor have never seen?
12_11_11 Liddy

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

LHargreaves wrote:A new baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Always exciting!!! Am i to understand you have a baby coming that you don't know who it is nor have never seen?

I know who she is lol, but I am keeping it a surprise ;)

I have a seen a few Romie babies before and had some very memorable play time with certain sculpts, but I have never seen this little girl, so it's all totally new to me!

Aryana Nicole

Post by Aryana Nicole »

Bianca or dare I say juliette??? Oh The agony please lydia let us know when she arrives!
12_11_11 Liddy

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

Aryana Nicole wrote:Bianca or dare I say juliette??? Oh The agony please lydia let us know when she arrives!
It's so very exciting and there are so many emotions riding on her arrival! However Syby says let's get one thins straight..... Any clothing that passes this room I get first dibs on, same for toys, same for pacis, so there! :lol:
Littleonesmariena

Post by Littleonesmariena »

I think Syby will just be happy to have a sister that doesnt have to wear identical clothes to her :)..........
Cannot wait to see, though I say Bianca as I know you where looking for one :)
but any Romie baby will be special,
well any new baby is special :)