ELLIOT...Should I give him a chance? PHOTOS

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
pudditat

Re: ELLIOT...Should I give him a chance? PHOTOS

Post by pudditat »

nanaslilblossoms wrote:You can't lose by trying him....I am sure you will love him as soon as you see him. He's wonderful to hold.

You know there is a line of us wanting him so I wouldn't worry about trying to sell him if you decide you don't like him. Me #1.

Nancy J.

I hope I like him too Nancy. And if I don't there's already another mommy in Canada waiting. Sorry. :(
MelissaAnn

Post by MelissaAnn »

He is precious Ms. Susan!! Love his color. :heart: I am anxiously awaiting my Elliott & so hoping I love him when he gets here. I had a layette made for him & it arrived last week..... Just need him. :mrgreen:
I hope you are in love once you get to snuggle him. :wink:
Baby huggies :hug:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sweet Baby Cameron ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
SANDY29

Post by SANDY29 »

Hi,

I would give him a chance. The fact is you are are considering it anyway, means you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Hope it works out whatever you do.

He is a sweetheart.

Sandy xx
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

You won't know until you see him and you won't have regrets of not giving him a chance. If then he isn't just what you want he can go to a new mommy. If it were me I would want to see what he was like, but it is your choice. Wishing you the best with whatever you decide.
Dion

Post by Dion »

:D Awwwwwwww! He is so darned cute. Please give him a chance. When you see him and hold him you just might fall head over heels in love with him. He's really precious! Hugs, Dion
Marissa May Resin Triplets