Link to watch Perception TV show (reborns)

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Beth

Link to watch Perception TV show (reborns)

Post by Beth »

Link to watch: http://otvseries.com/perception-season- ... onceivable

Ok give it up who's Angel Auer was at the end of the show. Just in case the whole show is about dolls.
It comes back on TNT a second time in case anyone wants to see.
For those in the east it is just starting.
Last edited by Beth on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hugs,
Beth
TinyTimms_Doris

Re: Reborns on Perception TV show

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

I want to see it! I'll have to search for it. It's called Perception?
Beth

Post by Beth »

Yes!!! Angel is at the very end. It looks real to.
Hugs,
Beth
ttulsajess

Post by ttulsajess »

It's a good show. It's got Will from Will and Grace. He's a genius schizophrenic that helps the FBI solve cases.
bornanna

Post by bornanna »

OMG...Did not like the END!

Ok..this is a revised post ...not a spoiler because the program has ended!!!! Can you believe they ended the show with the murderer as a male Reborner? Pretty far fetched! Oh and they portrayed him as a nutball !
Beth

Post by Beth »

Yes! Shock but the doll was a work of art isn't that what he said? They pick a great sculpt because Angel
is the most realistic. JMO!
Hugs,
Beth
tracey427

Post by tracey427 »

bornanna wrote:OMG...Did not like the END!

Ok..this is a revised post ...not a spoiler because the program has ended!!!! Can you believe they ended the show with the murderer as a male Reborner? Pretty far fetched! Oh and they portrayed him as a nutball !

Some of us haven't watched it yet...it's on my DVR to watch. LOL
Owner - Oma's Attic - Boutique Clothes At Oma's Prices
ttulsajess

Post by ttulsajess »

When I first responded to this post, I hadn't watched it yet. I'm really kind of insulted now, lol. They've taken our profession and soiled it. If I were a person being introduced to reborning by watching this show, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. They've also made the collector's look insane. I totally didn't expect to see a show based on reborning. I thought, oh, somone with a doll collection. Nope! It's actually based on reborning with some very accurate information. Someone actually did their research...and then proceeded to turn it into something horrible.
Mikki

Post by Mikki »

I always watch Rizzoli and Isles and just started watching Perception again...
My husband couldn't understand what I was excited about...I was babbling..I thought the first missing "baby" was by Lilebor by Sabine...(please excuse the spelling)
Anyways whoever did the baby did a spectacular job...
think this was a positive push for reborns except the fact that they said they cost $50000.00.
Realborn Jaxon

Mikki W
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I love the show and watch it every week that and Rizzoli and Isles.

In regards to this particular show on Perception it was disappointing that the reborner ended up a nut job.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
bornanna

Post by bornanna »

tracey427 wrote:
bornanna wrote:OMG...Did not like the END!

Some of us haven't watched it yet...it's on my DVR to watch. LOL

Whoopsie!!! Sorry Tracey! lol

:baby:
Beth

Post by Beth »

I think if you go to TNT website you can watch it on line. I haven't seen the whole show yet just the very end.
Hugs,
Beth
Beth

Post by Beth »

ttulsajess wrote:When I first responded to this post, I hadn't watched it yet. I'm really kind of insulted now, lol. They've taken our profession and soiled it. If I were a person being introduced to reborning by watching this show, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. They've also made the collector's look insane. I totally didn't expect to see a show based on reborning. I thought, oh, somone with a doll collection. Nope! It's actually based on reborning with some very accurate information. Someone actually did their research...and then proceeded to turn it into something horrible.
I got to watch the whole show last night. You would almost feel as if who ever wrote the show is right here on DF.
The part of the woman that Angel was her doll but she couldn't pay so the artist sold the doll to that other lady.
Then the other stuff about baby shower,toys and so on. The only baby shower I know about is DF DEDS. So I feel like
you. But also as Angela said bad press good press people now know what a reborn is. LOL!! I would have laughed
it wasn't sad about the Amber alert on baby doll Angel. Olga Auer should be so proud they made a show around her sculpt.
Hugs,
Beth
ttulsajess

Post by ttulsajess »

Exactly. Down to the flier on the dolls. Although, there wouldn't have ever been that rip in the vinyl on the back of the head from bathing. There are some details they got wrong, but it was eerily close.
Beth

Post by Beth »

ttulsajess wrote:Exactly. Down to the flier on the dolls. Although, there wouldn't have ever been that rip in the vinyl on the back of the head from bathing. There are some details they got wrong, but it was eerily close.
Yes it was close. Someone did do there research that was clear to see. I think they had to do a show on babies so Kate would find out she doesn't want kids. That will end up being the reason her and Donnie break up. So I feel this show is how they will start it out.
But the whole show had the undertone of dolls as being a mental illness.
Hugs,
Beth
ttulsajess

Post by ttulsajess »

Beth wrote: But the whole show had the undertone of dolls as being a mental illness.
This. This is what I didn't like.

I'm not sure how I feel about them breaking up. At first I didn't want them to get back together because I wanted her to be with Daniel. They went there for a little bit, but then Scott Wolf came on the show. Now, though, they seem to love each other and she wants the relationship with him. I don't know...
BBStudio_Mel

Re: Link to watch Perception TV show (reborns)

Post by BBStudio_Mel »

Finally got to see this. I find it annoying that they did their research so well (except for maybe the price of the dolls!) and then turned both the women AND the reborn artist into total nuts. But you know, hey...whatever will make the ratings and put cold, hard cash in the producers' pockets, right? :dunno:
ttulsajess

Post by ttulsajess »

BBStudio_Mel wrote:Finally got to see this. I find it annoying that they did their research so well (except for maybe the price of the dolls!) and then turned both the women AND the reborn artist into total nuts. But you know, hey...whatever will make the ratings and put cold, hard cash in the producers' pockets, right? :dunno:
Yup, that also gets to me too.
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart »

Oh Darn -- I clicked on Install and Norton sent up a big red X saying that the file was not safe and was removed.

Shoot -- wanted to see it.
BBStudio_Mel

Post by BBStudio_Mel »

Susan@childrenoftheheart wrote:Oh Darn -- I clicked on Install and Norton sent up a big red X saying that the file was not safe and was removed.

Shoot -- wanted to see it.
Same thing happened to me, except at a link for primewire, and I got a pop-up to update Java or something, and then my virus software blocked a fake codec download.