lee middleton experts lol

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
laura

lee middleton experts lol

Post by laura »

Can you help me identify this baby? I had to have her.And I honestly dont know who she is.lol Her face sold me. :baby:
Last edited by laura on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaryP

Re: lee middleton experts lol

Post by MaryP »

It looks to me she might be the "Peaches" sculpt by Reva Schick. It is hard to be completly sure, though, without the wig and original clothes
laura

Post by laura »

She actually is a factory painted hair baby that came in a bunting.
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

I have never seen that doll, looks like one of the smaller playtime wonder bodies so maybe it was one of the playbabies?
laura

Post by laura »

I have no clue.She was just so cute to me.Her description said 16 inches 9 inches across.
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

laura wrote:I have no clue.She was just so cute to me.Her description said 16 inches 9 inches across.
ok if those are her measurements she is a playbaby...I am not sure which one though. I thought it was a playbaby by the limbs and body, just not familiar with that face, looks like one of the newer ones from the coloring.
laura

Post by laura »

Finally found her.lol Thanks JEN. She is little morgan by reva.The one doll made with painted hair.Now I need to find a 17 inch 1/4 body.So I can give her some joints.
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

glad you found it :)