My gal Madison won the girl giveaway! PHOTOS ADDED

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
LollipopCradle_Paula

My gal Madison won the girl giveaway! PHOTOS ADDED

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

I wanted to publicly thank Tovi (I have pm'ed). Thank you so much Tovi!!!! You are a generous lady.

Tovi had to mail the baby to me instead of Madison because USPS wasn't accepting the only address I had for her. I got the doll last week and the plan was to give it to Madison yesterday but I didn't get to see her. :? So we gave it to her grandmother at church last night. Grandma was very excited about the baby. I wont see Madi or talk to her again until Wednesday, but I will be sure and let Tovi and all of you know what she has to say. I hate that I couldn't give it to her personally, but I didn't want to wait until Wednesday. I hate the thought of that sweet baby being in a box for so long. :eggsmile:

Again thank you Tovi! I know Madison will love this baby!
Last edited by LollipopCradle_Paula on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LollipopCradle_Paula

Re: My gal Madison won the girl giveaway!

Reminder: Tovi gave away a boy an girl doll. I entered Madison, a little girl I work with at church and she won the girl doll.
Angelicabeb

Post by Angelicabeb »

:toast: Congratulations to Madison! :toast: Cannot wait to find out her reaction!
Thank you,
Angelica

Madison

Post by Madison »

Aw! Congrats Madison!!! I hope you enjoy you're new baby girl!!!!
LollipopCradle_Paula

Madi brought her sweet baby to church tonight so I was able to get pictures.
Meet Madison and her baby from Ms Tovi, Isabelle

ImageImage
tuckerk

Re: My gal Madison won the girl giveaway! PHOTOS ADDED

Post by tuckerk »

Congratulations Madi.............such a lovely picture and she looks so happy............so sweet of Tovi..........Hugs Kathy