lee middleton face ?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
laura

lee middleton face ?

Post by laura »

What is the chubby face boy called with pouty lips? He is very chubby
anjsmiles Angie

Re: lee middleton face ?

Post by anjsmiles Angie »

Are you talking about this one on the far right high chair? This face is called the Not fair face
This is my Peas and Carrots. They also used this face for one called I Know My ABC's.

This face is Peaceful Slumber

I also have an open eyed version of the above face. I can not remember his name. He is the middle baby on the shelf under the horses.

laura

Post by laura »

Yes! That is him.The peaceful slumber awake version.He is adorable and not so easy to find.
laura

Post by laura »

Thank you! I love peas and carrots too.
Beachwalker Mandy

Post by Beachwalker Mandy »

I don't know what it is but I have a thing for pouty faced babies. I love Peas and Carrots and I have I know my ABCs as well.
laura

Post by laura »

I saw the I know my ABCs and he is a cutie too.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

anjsmiles Angie wrote:Are you talking about this one on the far right high chair? This face is called the Not fair face
This is my Peas and Carrots. They also used this face for one called I Know My ABC's.

This face is Peaceful Slumber

I also have an open eyed version of the above face. I can not remember his name. He is the middle baby on the shelf under the horses.

Aww Peas and Carrots was one doll I always wished to have. Thank you Angie for posting your pictures, he is adorable. :heart: :heart:
anjsmiles Angie

Here are some more pics of my guy for you to enjoy! I got him about 6 mos or so ago off ebay used. I looked a lot to find him.

I dug out his old box and he is called Star Struck. Though mine came in the original box he did not come in his outfit. He came in a slightly worn girl's Christmas Sleeper.

This face is called the Tenderheart face. It was also used for I Wanna Play Baseball and Cuddly Critters. There may be more, not sure.

Here is what mine should have originally looked like: Image

Here are a couple of the others.

I would love to have the original outfit for mine if I ever find it in nice condition at a good price.
laura

Post by laura »

Thank you Angie!! I love that face.He is just so chubby and curious. All of my babies are 2nd hand.I love them all just the same. I have 6 right now.Well 2 are awaiting limbs.lol. I bought them as heads in great condition.Poor babies.
anjsmiles Angie

I bougth my first as a new doll and that was Sweet and Sassy.
I also bought my dark skin Newborn Nursery boy new and my husband got me Jade Lin new. The rest I got used. I have 14 in all plus an Apple Valley Bubba/Milo head I put on a standing Middleton body.
Here are more pics of my kids.

I bought this head and put her on this body too. She came with this wig already changed out from her original.

laura

Post by laura »

Im going to eventually try and get all my babies original outfits.I love the little outfit on your baby with the red shirt.That is adorable.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Thank you Angie for sharing the information on that face! I have one of that Face also, when I received it, it had been reborned, but not too well taken care of hair wise. I found a beautiful blond (human hair wig)that is now on his head, I love this face and little man. I need to get mine out of storage, I miss their sweet, loving faces. Your last Face you posted comes from Perfect Baby Girl, which was never repeated in another sculpt.

Laura which limbs are you looking for? Do you Reborn? Your babies are precious, too.

Lee Middleton are what lead me to this hobby and I have some that will never leave me, but I also have some that I would love to share :heart: :heart: :heart: I like sharing with fellow LM Doll lovers. :D

Catherine
anjsmiles Angie

Yes, I was fortunate just to get Perfect Baby Girl's head! I would love to have the original doll someday.
Middletons are my first love and what led me to reborn dolls too!
laura

Post by laura »

Catherine wrote:Thank you Angie for sharing the information on that face! I have one of that Face also, when I received it, it had been reborned, but not too well taken care of hair wise. I found a beautiful blond (human hair wig)that is now on his head, I love this face and little man. I need to get mine out of storage, I miss their sweet, loving faces. Your last Face you posted comes from Perfect Baby Girl, which was never repeated in another sculpt.

Laura which limbs are you looking for? Do you Reborn? Your babies are precious, too.

Lee Middleton are what lead me to this hobby and I have some that will never leave me, but I also have some that I would love to share :heart: :heart: :heart: I like sharing with fellow LM Doll lovers. :D

Catherine
Thank you! I love my babies.I was looking for any lee middleton.I found them and they should be on the way. :heart:
anjsmiles Angie

Hey Laura, were you able to get one with this face?
I found an original outfit for mine (minus the booties)

Catherine

Post by Catherine »

anjsmiles Angie wrote:Hey Laura, were you able to get one with this face?

Aw, I love this face and outfit Angie! I don't have this one in my collection.

Did you and Laura know there was a Lee Middleton Group on Face Book? :heart:
laura

Post by laura »

No I wasn't able to.sadly money hasn't been my friend.school is taking every dime lol
anjsmiles Angie

Catherine I am in the FB Lee Middleton group! They share lots of nice pics of babies!
laura

Post by laura »

Catherine wrote:
anjsmiles Angie wrote:Hey Laura, were you able to get one with this face?

Thank you!
Aw, I love this face and outfit Angie! I don't have this one in my collection.

Did you and Laura know there was a Lee Middleton Group on Face Book? :heart:
Tiffany20

Post by Tiffany20 »

It's good to see Middleton's again :baby: . They were my first loves. I adopted my first one 17 years ago, lol. I believe he was called Christmas Surprise? He came in a little red union suit and red stocking.

God Bless,
Tiffany
My Favorite Little Boy
Andrew Helland