I just bought my first Romie!!!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
bean

Re: I just bought my first Romie!!!

Post by bean »

Amanda, do you have a pic of her ? I missed this one on Ebay
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are going to LOVE a Romies baby !!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :elephant: :heart: :heart: :heart:
amandasbabies

Post by amandasbabies »

bean

Post by bean »

Thank you ....she is GORGEOUS !!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
renee613

Post by renee613 »

Here's a BIG congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your box opening!!!!!!!!!!
Dolly Hugs, Renee

Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

Congratulations!
I am happy that you were able to get a baby that you so dreamed of owning!
I know I would have to tell my DH that I spent that amount of money from a REALLY LONG DISTANCE!!!
Like ANOTHER STATE!!! LOL!!!
He is wonderful with me about my dolls, but have never bought a doll over $800. And I have worked full-time for many years, just seems like there is always a need that comes before my wants, but that is OK, as he does the same for me,
I am really happy for others if they are able to get something that they really, really want!!! It's great to have a dream come true!!!!
May you have LOTS of Happy Cuddles!!!
God Bless You LOTS!!!!
Love & Prayers,
Barb :elephant: :dance: :dance: :dance:
amandasbabies

Post by amandasbabies »

Awww, thank you all for all the well wishes. Funny, he caught me watching box openings on you tube today and says .... "Hoooooon, what are you watching????????????????????" I said oh nothing in particular.. dolls, ducks and geese, some cooking videos, which was completely true! He did a silly face at me and walked away. He knows I want a Romie! I made him hold my friends LOL He either already knows, or figures I will buy one at some point LOL He knows when I want something, I eventually get it LOL And I do work hard for what little money I make!

I have never done a box opening before, and the weird thing is, I can't find a single Romie one on Youtube! I have seen one Romie video box opening, but it wasn't a new Romie, it was a resell from the US.
irish0182liz

Post by irish0182liz »

Hi!

Congrats on your big win! Thats wonderful and im so happy for you!! I cant wait to see pictures!! Love liz
margaretsbabies

Post by margaretsbabies »

Congrats! YOU LUCKY THING!!!!!
Marg :)
siliconen wil

Post by siliconen wil »

wow awesome
congratulations
what do you have luck to win this one on ebay

your hubby wilk understand it when he see her

if you have her would you then put again pics here

if it is possible

i would i could buy one of romy but that is much to much for me
i hope you wil enjoy her

hugs wil
Fini07

Post by Fini07 »

Hi Amanda,

also congrats from me :)

That's really awesome, I've never seen a Romie Baby in reality, but they seem to be all wonderful, high quality dolls. Maybe the best quality you can get in silicone (sorry, but I'm not well informed about silicones)..

But I've seen pics of that pretty darling on Facebook, and I'm thrilled for you, too.

If I were you, I'd be also super excitedt...Can't wait to see picures :P

Hugs,

Jutta
Beachwalker Mandy

Post by Beachwalker Mandy »

I am excited for you. I can never expect to own a doll such as your new one but I sure am happy for you. As for telling your hubby, I think since you do work two jobs, it'll be OK. I don't think you have a whole lot to worry about.
Can't wait to see pictures of that precious baby.
amandasbabies

Post by amandasbabies »

Oh I will post lots of pics and video! I will do a very detailed video. My very good friend bought her Romie doll this month as well, it was the doll listed just before mine! So, our plan is to get them together and take pictures and video! Honestly, I want to take her to the mall! LOL I have named her Katie!

Romie sent me a facebook message today that she has been shipped and even gave me the tracking number. Uggg, I haven't even bought her an outfit yet!