Teddy Edward

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Rachie

Re: Teddy Edward

Post by Rachie »

Thanks so much Brandi :D
smiles Rach
bean

Post by bean »

He is sooooooooo adorable Rachie !!! :heart: Love his outfit !!! :heart:
Congratulations New mommy
Rachie

Post by Rachie »

Thanks Bean :D
smiles Rach
LollipopCradle_Paula

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

Congratulations! He's an adorable little redhead. I was just admiring Teddy on the website last night. I would so love to have one. I think they're my new favorite Hutis.
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Just had to stop by for another peek at Teddy Edward. My Teddy Chapman will be home in a few days. He is traveling now.
Can't wait to get my hands on him. :) Your little guy is ADORABLE!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Wishing you a blessed day.
Rachie

Post by Rachie »

Thanks girls, Pat you are going to love love love Teddy, can't wait to see yours xx
smiles Rach
Dion

Post by Dion »

Pat in Alabama wrote:Just had to stop by for another peek at Teddy Edward. My Teddy Chapman will be home in a few days. He is traveling now.
Can't wait to get my hands on him. :) Your little guy is ADORABLE!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
:D I cannot wait to see your Teddy Chapman, Pat. My Teddy will be coming soon, I think. He's not in the mail yet, though. Please post lots of pics for us!

Rachel, I wanted to tell you that I love your Teddy and keep coming back to look at him, but I love your Everlie Star, too. She has such a gorgeous outfit! I have Everlie Grace and I just adore this sculpt, too.

I think that the really fun thing is that they all have different names and different beautiful outfits, so it makes each one so unique. That was such a wonderful idea that Tinneke thought up! It makes each one such a surprise. I am always curious to see the next one and check out their names, clothes and coloring. Such fun!

:grouphug: Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Marissa May Resin Triplets
Rachie

Post by Rachie »

Oh bless you, thanks Dion, I can't wait to see you Teddy, I feel so excited for all the Teddy mummy's x
smiles Rach