My "Dolly" Experience and Giveaway. WINNER ON ORIGINAL POST.

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Tina

My "Dolly" Experience and Giveaway. WINNER ON ORIGINAL POST.

Post by Tina »

I just wanted to make this post to explain some of the changes in my life which are entirely down to me discovering this wonderful hobby, I say hobby because I have a lot of wonderful things in my life including my dolls but I am not obsessive about them or think they are real babies. :baby:
I got my first reborn 2.5 years ago :elephant: after seeing a doll on ebay, I showed it o my hubby and he said "If you like it buy it" so I did and he has supported me In this hobby ever since, I am also fortunate to have my daughter involved now as she has recently purchased her first reborn :heart:.
And then of course there is Doll Fan, I would say 99% of my experiences on here have been positive and friendly :grouphug: and I count a lot of ladies on here as friends, I have been very fortunate to meet a couple of wonderful ladies through DF and this hobby, Kellie and I have become great friends this year and she gives me some of the BEST advice on all things, not just doll related but life in general, I hope I do the same for her :hug: .
I also have a friend from DF who lives not too far from me and we have met up a couple of times and she too is a good friend to me.
Anyway, I just wanted to share my journey with you all and as a way of saying Thanks to you all I would like to do a giveaway, I am going to Florida at the end of this week and while I am there I will buy a gift for the winner, you can choose from a baby outfit, your choice of size and gender, something for yourself, I will pick something nice for you, or you may choose a MACY'S (USA/CANADA) gift card or Next (UK).
I will do the draw on Wednesday (3rd Sept). I will use a number generator to pick winner.
I will post your prize when I get back home as soon as I can get to a Post Office.

Thanks for taking time to read my story. x :foryou: :hi ya:

THE WINNER OF MY DRAW IS BARBI, CONGRATULATIONS.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO LEFT SUCH SWEET COMMENTS, THEY REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME. X :grouphug:
Last edited by Tina on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fini07

Re: My "Dolly" Experience and Giveaway. xx

Post by Fini07 »

Tina, what a lovely idea!

That's so kind of you, starting that competition.

I've become a DF member last week, but I'm already impressed by that wonderful place here.

Even though most ladies live far away from me, and I'm not a native English speaker, I feel very embraced and warmly welcomed.

I wish, I could also make friendships for reality here, but this won't work, because you guys all live too far away from here.

But I must admit, that I've never seen such am friendly atmosphere in German dolly forums.

So, a big thank you to all of you!
Kim Turner

Post by Kim Turner »

Hi Tina,
What a blessing you are to touch everyone on DollFan and send such a loving post -
….May you be doubly blessed*
…angels over you, hugs Kim* :heart: :heart: :foryou: :elephant: :elephant:
Barbi

Post by Barbi »

I would love to be entered in your give away. I have received the best advice and support here as well.
Wyattsmommy_Cassandra

Post by Wyattsmommy_Cassandra »

Thank you for sharing your experience and of course, for the wonderful giveaway! I'd love to be entered :-)
jodim44

Post by jodim44 »

Enter me, too, please! Glad you're here, Welcome :D
Angielulu

Post by Angielulu »

Oh what a lovely experience and thank you for sharing with us!!! I really appreciate it! :heart: You are SO generous for doing this giveaway! I thank you for allowing me to enter as well! :foryou:
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Thank you for your encouraging testimony about this great forum! I love it here too! :heart: I'd like to be entered in your fun giveaway.
Kelliegirl

Post by Kelliegirl »

That is so sweet my friend! :heart: :hug:

Thank you! I value our special friendship as well!! I don't want to be entered but just wanted to say that I equally enjoy our friendship and am so happy that I have been a part of your dolly journey here and also that you think I give good advice, but I have to say that you have given a lot of great advice to me in return……you are the BEST!!! :foryou: :heart:
Hugs, Kellie :D

~*Precious Baby Girl*~
DMKreiser

Post by DMKreiser »

Its nice to read about someone experiences!! Thank you for sharing that with us.
wallflower

Post by wallflower »

Thank you for such a thoughtful gift. The first thing I do everyday is go to doll fan and read, I love this forum. I asked if anyone on here lives near me and I got one response about an hour away. This is my only way to connect to doll friends and I would be sad without it. Please enter me in your giveaway.
KikiMae

Post by KikiMae »

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Your story makes me feel good about loving my reborn hobby/interest, but it also helps to know that I have supportive family (well the majority of them) and of course a place to share my reborn stuff (doll-fans). I have to agree on how kind everyone here is and how supportive all the gals on here are. Thank you for such a kind giveaway :) I'd love to enter if that is okay.
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

Thank you so much for sharing your story...I love love love Dollfan....I am addicted to it! I have made some of the best friends ever! ......Thank you also for the give away! I would love to be entered!
Annette

Post by Annette »

Thankyou for sharing your experience with us. So happy to hear that you enjoy it, as we all do. :). Having been a member on here for a very long time, I can attest to how awesome the ladies are on here are. They are a wonderful bunch, and I too, have made some lifelong friends, and lucky to have met a couple of them in person. :). This is the first place I check in the morning, to see what's going on, and what's new. Would be lost without it. ;)
I hope you have a wonderful time in Florida. :)

Thankyou again, and please enter my name in your draw.
Hugs Annette
Nikkis_seaside_babies

Post by Nikkis_seaside_babies »

What a lovely story, thank you for sharing your experience :) This forum has found me some very good friends too, it's a lovely place to be. :heart:
Thank you for doing this giveaway, it is very kind of you. I'd love to be entered :)
Nikki XX
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

What a nice story to read. Please enter me. Thank you.
Hugs,
Nadia

Emdawson_xo

Post by Emdawson_xo »

That is awesome that you have done a meet up with someone close to you. I hope one day I can find someone who lives close to me and do a meet up. Thank you for doing a giveaway, it is so generous of you! I would love to be entered in this draw! ♡
krystleslittlemonkeys

Post by krystleslittlemonkeys »

Please enter me! I love DF. I have met so many wonderful people and it's nice to know others who share the same interests. :)

Thank you for doing this giveaway.
Krystle's Little Monkeys
http://www.krystleslittlemonkeys.com

britanie28532

Post by britanie28532 »

:heart:
What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing, Tina.
I would love to enter your giveaway, very generous of you.
:hug: