How about this.... (artists)

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
LollipopCradle_Paula

How about this.... (artists)

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

So this lady I go to church with finally talked her DIL into letting her get her 8 yr old granddaughter a reborn from me. She's seen my little girls' babies and some I've made some of the other girls her age at church. So anyway G'ma asked about a particular "simple-reborn" I had on my FB page and convo went from there to her coming by my house to look at my babies. After many questions, seeing bare kits, partially painted kits, finished babie, she realizes how much work goes in to them by now. She asks me if I can put color on the nails. Sure I can do that. Then she says "no, I guess if she wants them painted she can paint them herself". :shock:
mtro

Re: How about this.... (artists)

Post by mtro »

Lol! To each his/her own!!! :? :? :? :?
Amy

Post by Amy »

Picturing this little girl putting real nail polish on the doll and then trying to take it off with nail polish remover..... yikes. Poor baby...
elise1114

Post by elise1114 »

Oh my, I'm betting that baby will be back for a touch up if her new little mommy decides to paint her nails!
Warm regards,
Cher Elise

LollipopCradle_Paula

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

Yea, I think I'll be adding extra care instructions for this one. :-D