Wanted to let everyone know! Update on Page 2

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
NadiaK

Re: Wanted to let everyone know! Update on Page 2

Post by NadiaK »

Jenny wrote:I think the saddest thing of all is the fact that I refunded her, although, paypal said I was under NO obligation to do so, being as she had plenty of opportunity (10 days to be exact and she even failed to communicate with them) to dispute the chargeback and didn't so they found in my favor! and SHE doesn't even have it in her to say "Thank you for refunding me the money! or I am sorry for all that I have put you and the others through, due to my horrible lack of communication.....NOTHING..

So it just proves to me that it is all about the money for her! No feelings for the customer's themselves...I had 3 phones calls, 3 or 4 emails and over 20 plus text messages from Tuesday afternoon until Friday night from Brittany! I refunded her the $150.00 and NOTHING AT ALL! Not even a simple THANK YOU!
Jenny,
It just shows what kind of person you are dealing with. She could learn a lot from you.
Hugs,
Nadia

Marita Winters

Post by Marita Winters »

I think you are going to be glad you refunded her. If you had not, it would have just gone on and on. This way, it is all over. You no longer have to deal with her. You are totally free! What an ordeal! I am so sorry you had to go through all that! {{{HUGS}}}}} Marita
CaliforniaMel

Post by CaliforniaMel »

"Confidence is silent."

Yes, so are fraud and theft. Ever known a loud burglar?
Image[/URL]
CaliforniaMel

Post by CaliforniaMel »

Jenny, you have more class and self-control than I could EVER have, and I like to think of myself as a pretty well-controlled person. At the end of it all, you even refunded the money awarded to you. You are an amazing lady.
Image[/URL]
Sophia~luvs2Lrn

Re: Wanted to let everyone know!

Post by Sophia~luvs2Lrn »

Marita Winters wrote:"Our family runs a law firm and I know more about you than you could ever imagine, Jenny."
WOW!! :shock:
Her family law firm must not know that the definition of slander is making FALSE statements. Nothing that has been said anywhere on here is false. Just reading the letter that she wrote you would make me NOT EVER want to buy from her! It is her own words that will ruin her business, not yours.
:thumb: -- I have to agree with tht!-- glad tht you were able to get your baby...sorry that you now hve to sell it. Hope every thing works out for the other ladies as well! :pray: :pray: :pray:
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

So do they! I hope and pray Brittany completes their babies!
SharonL

Post by SharonL »

CaliforniaMel wrote:"Confidence is silent."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing I've learned is that people rarely change. When they think the only one who matters is THEM, you will wait until Hell freezes over if you're waiting to hear an apology for bad behavior. People who feel entitled expect everyone else to do what THEY want and then shut the duck up. This girl is not going to see the light, take responsibility for her actions, and become a professional business person who handles clients well. She doesn't think SHE did anything wrong and that's not going to change.

Really, any collectors who attempt to deal with her will be gambling with their money.

Any other business person who pulls this crap gets taken to small claims court.
SharonL
We now live in Virginia, about 20 miles south of Richmond.
Any dolly lovers, bear lovers, around?
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

SharonL wrote:

One thing I've learned is that people rarely change. When they think the only one who matters is THEM, you will wait until Hell freezes over if you're waiting to hear an apology for bad behavior. People who feel entitled expect everyone else to do what THEY want and then shut the duck up. This girl is not going to see the light, take responsibility for her actions, and become a professional business person who handles clients well. She doesn't think SHE did anything wrong and that's not going to change.

Really, any collectors who attempt to deal with her will be gambling with their money.

Brittany is pissed at me calling me a thief, a liar, and lots more! Saying me and my followers ( lol, never knew I had followers, I actually refer to them as friends ) are setting out to ruin her! She fills strongly that I am doing this because I am jealous of her! I actually refunded her because it was the right thing to do in my heart( not because I had too! ) because she failed to communicate with me, but also with paypal so they found it my favor! Well, long story short, when the grandmother went to send the refunded money to Brittany, she accidentally refunded me! So first thing Sunday morning I receive a call concerning what had happened! I can not re-refund the money right now because their is a Temporary Hold of the funds! So I am still not over this headache!
The saddest part is I did NOT have to refund Brittany one penny per paypal, although it was recommended! but I did! Do you know that she has yet to even say Thank you for refunding the money! I never met anyone in my 50 years of life who felt so entitled as she does! A simple Thank you for refunding the money and I am sorry for putting you as well as the others through all the headaches that I have caused due to ignoring all 3 of you for nearly 2 months! Instead we get NOTHING!
CaliforniaMel

Post by CaliforniaMel »

^ Funny how she was dead-silent for months but now that she lost (didn't even lose - since you're trying to refund her!) money, you just can't shut her up.
Image[/URL]
lifesabeachbabyKim

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

I can't get over the whole "jealous" thing. As if. :roll:
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Jenny wrote:
SharonL wrote:

Brittany is pissed at me calling me a thief, a liar, and lots more! Saying me and my followers ( lol, never knew I had followers, I actually refer to them as friends ) are setting out to ruin her! She fills strongly that I am doing this because I am jealous of her! I actually refunded her because it was the right thing to do in my heart( not because I had too! ) because she failed to communicate with me, but also with paypal so they found it my favor! Well, long story short, when the grandmother went to send the refunded money to Brittany, she accidentally refunded me! So first thing Sunday morning I receive a call concerning what had happened! I can not re-refund the money right now because their is a Temporary Hold of the funds! So I am still not over this headache!
The saddest part is I did NOT have to refund Brittany one penny per paypal, although it was recommended! but I did! Do you know that she has yet to even say Thank you for refunding the money! I never met anyone in my 50 years of life who felt so entitled as she does! A simple Thank you for refunding the money and I am sorry for putting you as well as the others through all the headaches that I have caused due to ignoring all 3 of you for nearly 2 months! Instead we get NOTHING!
I personally think this is a sign that you are meant to keep the money for your headaches..... :D :D
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

lifesabeachbabyKim wrote:I can't get over the whole "jealous" thing. As if. :roll:
I know right! Why in the HELL would I pay her money and send her a kit back in June and be jealous of her! I can not seem to wrap my head around all of that! If I am jealous of someone( can't think of anyone I am jealous of) why would I even want to deal with them at all! :dunno: :dunno:

Let me set the record straight! Brittany stopped communicating immediately with me, not even a Thank you from her for refunding the money( that I was under no obligation to do per paypal) . It is her Grandmother who is calling ( seems to be a very nice lady) she is the one who accidentally refunded to money to me instead of forwarding it to Brittany! For some reason, when Brittany sells something it goes into her grandmothers paypal acct. ????????? I just want this whole freakin ordeal to be over! Still waiting on the Temporary Hold to be up and then I can complete the transaction! But I am still standing beside my friends Pam and Nadine!
CaliforniaMel

Post by CaliforniaMel »

I don't get why, if Brittney is an adult, she needs to use her grandmother's PP account rather than having one of her own.
Image[/URL]
AnneXmedici

Post by AnneXmedici »

CaliforniaMel wrote:I don't get why, if Brittney is an adult, she needs to use her grandmother's PP account rather than having one of her own.

Perhaps she has bad credit in which case she would not be able to get her own account.
CaliforniaMel

Post by CaliforniaMel »

AnneXmedici wrote:
CaliforniaMel wrote:I don't get why, if Brittney is an adult, she needs to use her grandmother's PP account rather than having one of her own.

Perhaps she has bad credit in which case she would not be able to get her own account.
Oh, I see. That would make sense.
Image[/URL]
MayberryBabies_DeAnna

Post by MayberryBabies_DeAnna »

Her credit would have to be EXTREMELY low, maybe her husband doesn't want the checking account attached, without that she is not verified.

Wait, this is just insane, so her grandmother was sending the money to her (suggests she has a PP account??) when she accidentally refunded it to you? I am so freaking confused trying to figure out how that could have possibly happened. I mean PP isn't perfect, but I just cannot wrap my brain around it.
lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra

Post by lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra »

First of all credit has NOTHING to do with PayPal. The more likely scenario is she has done this before (as proven by the other ladies that have been waiting over a year for their babies) She got to many hits on her PayPal account and they wont let her use PayPal anymore. Now this is just an assumption on my part but credit again has nothing to do with paypal. I know people with paypal that have filed bankruptcy and dont have a lick to their name they still have paypal. It is just one more stop gap that she uses to conduct bad business. Like her addresses being commercial property of previous jobs.

The Grandmother does seem nice but she is also not a stupid woman. She knows exactly what is going on (I have spoken to her) She was very evasive at first until I mentioned that it was actually her name that was going to be going to the police with Brittany's as she collected the money. Her tune changed then. The Grandmother also uses a fake commercial address.

Brittany has yet to contact Nadine or to refund Pam. She is posting work in progress photos without even discussing if Pam wants the doll any more.
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

MayberryBabies_DeAnna wrote:Her credit would have to be EXTREMELY low, maybe her husband doesn't want the checking account attached, without that she is not verified.

Wait, this is just insane, so her grandmother was sending the money to her (suggests she has a PP account??) when she accidentally refunded it to you? I am so freaking confused trying to figure out how that could have possibly happened. I mean PP isn't perfect, but I just cannot wrap my brain around it.
The grandmother is sending the money to Brittany's husbands paypal acct., not Brittany's! Apparently, she DOES NOT have her own acct. ....I wonder why?
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra wrote:First of all credit has NOTHING to do with PayPal. The more likely scenario is she has done this before (as proven by the other ladies that have been waiting over a year for their babies) She got to many hits on her PayPal account and they wont let her use PayPal anymore. Now this is just an assumption on my part but credit again has nothing to do with paypal. I know people with paypal that have filed bankruptcy and dont have a lick to their name they still have paypal. It is just one more stop gap that she uses to conduct bad business. Like her addresses being commercial property of previous jobs.

The Grandmother does seem nice but she is also not a stupid woman. She knows exactly what is going on (I have spoken to her) She was very evasive at first until I mentioned that it was actually her name that was going to be going to the police with Brittany's as she collected the money. Her tune changed then. The Grandmother also uses a fake commercial address.

Brittany has yet to contact Nadine or to refund Pam. She is posting work in progress photos without even discussing if Pam wants the doll any more.
** Everything stated above is TRUE! I also agree Grandma, Cleatress is NOT a stupid women! She knows exactly what is going on and apparently this is NOT Brittany's first rodeo with not following through, even Cleatress seem to know that as well....That is all I am going to say about that!