A Sorta Kinda Box Opening!!!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Dion

Re: A Sorta Kinda Box Opening!!!

Post by Dion »

:D Oh, thank you, Angelica Dear! I am VERY happy to have him home. He is sitting in a wicker carriage in our master bedroom with his sister, Gracie, where I can look at him many times every day. He is so darned cute! My husband told me that if I could only keep 3 dolls that he would want me to keep Spike, Wolfie and Teddy Noah!!! LOL! He really loves Noah......and so do I!!

:foryou: Love and Hugs, Dion
Marissa May Resin Triplets
Cathe

Post by Cathe »

Dion wrote::D Oh, thank you, Angelica Dear! I am VERY happy to have him home. He is sitting in a wicker carriage in our master bedroom with his sister, Gracie, where I can look at him many times every day. He is so darned cute! My husband told me that if I could only keep 3 dolls that he would want me to keep Spike, Wolfie and Teddy Noah!!! LOL! He really loves Noah......and so do I!!

:shock: Spike and Wolfie, the terrible father and son duo? :lol: I hope they aren't a bad influence on that cute little Teddy Noah! He looks so sweet.
Dion

Post by Dion »

Cathe wrote:
Dion wrote::D Oh, thank you, Angelica Dear! I am VERY happy to have him home. He is sitting in a wicker carriage in our master bedroom with his sister, Gracie, where I can look at him many times every day. He is so darned cute! My husband told me that if I could only keep 3 dolls that he would want me to keep Spike, Wolfie and Teddy Noah!!! LOL! He really loves Noah......and so do I!!

:shock: Spike and Wolfie, the terrible father and son duo? :lol: I hope they aren't a bad influence on that cute little Teddy Noah! He looks so sweet.
I have them in separate rooms right now. LOL! I don't want the two bad boys to teach sweet, innocent Noah to smoke and drink!

Yes, Wolfie and Spikey are the only dolls I have ever seen my husband talk to! LOL! He always says that they are embarrassed, especially Spikey, as he's currently dressed in a yellow baby's outfit. It probably is humiliating for him :lol: :lol: :lol: !
irish0182liz

Post by irish0182liz »

Hi!

I love him!!!
Love liz
bean

Post by bean »

CONGRATULATIONS my friend Dion !!!!!! So Happy for you...he is so Precious !!!!! :heart: :heart:
Love him in his Tracy set ...true perfection !!! :heart: :heart: Love them both together :heart: :heart: ..what a wonderful collection you have !!
Dion

Post by Dion »

:D Thank you so much, Liz and Bean! He is a darling boy, and I appreciate you stopping buy to share in my joy! You are the best!

:heart: :heart: Love, Dion
Marissa May Resin Triplets