Where can I find A Blue Fairy Outfit?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
KekeLeo

Where can I find A Blue Fairy Outfit?

Post by KekeLeo »

I have seen some lovely, drool inducing crochet sets on the Huti babies. I have googled Blue Fairy trying to find a website or a store, without success. Does anyone know how or where to find them? They are probably out of my price range, but I would sure love to see what is available. I have a F/B silicone on layaway and I would love, love, love to get her an outfit. Thanks!
My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is.
Ron Olson
waterwaybabies

Re: Where can I find A Blue Fairy Outfit?

Post by waterwaybabies »

i would love one too.x been admiring them for YEARS.lol
sherrybug

Post by sherrybug »

Everyone drools and wants one. Tracey does not sell them. She only gifts them.
We all wish one day to be lucky enough to receive one. Tracey is a very special lady
that brightens peoples lives with her wonderful creations. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Hugs,
Sherry

I do Silicone custom painting

Tina

Post by Tina »

Tracey only gifts them to friends that is why they are so precious and almost impossible to come by, I think we all dream of owning one someday. X
mandyuk

Post by mandyuk »

They are stunning aren't they.
I know she does often gift them to people at random who she doesn't know as RAK's but as you can imagine she is stacked out dressing all the Huti babies and doesn't have a lot of time now for a lot of other stuff.
Ginas_reborns

Post by Ginas_reborns »

There are many who knit/crochet and do fabby work. I have shown pics of what I want and have had some sets made for me. Try that ~ x
KekeLeo

Post by KekeLeo »

Thanks for all the replies! That explains why I couldn't find them. She does lovely work and I hope I can find something similar.
My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is.
Ron Olson
Polly

Post by Polly »

Yup, she only gifts them to her friends! All we have left to do is drool over photos that her friends post ♥ She donated one to be raffled at DEDS one year, and put every single ticket I purchases in that drawing. I don't remember who the lucky person who won was, but the outfit was out of this world!
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Blue Fairy outfits are gorgeous beyond words. Tracy is a very talented and generous lady. She is dressing the Teddy edition for the Huti's. She will be dressing their next edition also so stay tuned. Yes, Tracy does often do a random act of kindness and make an outfit for someone she doesn't even know. She picks a name from one of the doll forums. She is quite busy these days making outfits for the Huti editions. She shares her wonderful talent with as many as she can and asks for nothing in return. Thank you Tracy for sharing your amazing talent with us.
Wishing you a blessed day.
tixiepixi_linda

Post by tixiepixi_linda »

Yes, I have always thought how lovely her creations are :)

Pat I love how your baby has a leg casually over the side of his crib...typical boy :lol:
x Hugs x
Linda

Madison by Andrea Arcello
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

Pat in Alabama wrote:Blue Fairy outfits are gorgeous beyond words. Tracy is a very talented and generous lady. She is dressing the Teddy edition for the Huti's. She will be dressing their next edition also so stay tuned. Yes, Tracy does often do a random act of kindness and make an outfit for someone she doesn't even know. She picks a name from one of the doll forums. She is quite busy these days making outfits for the Huti editions. She shares her wonderful talent with as many as she can and asks for nothing in return. Thank you Tracy for sharing your amazing talent with us.
I would also like to thank Tracy for sharing her amazing talent with us as well. She is a wonderful lady and we all appreciate her so much. :foryou: :hug:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
Kim

Post by Kim »

Ohhh me too, I dream of having one of her outfits. So beautiful.

Hugs
Dion

Post by Dion »

:heart: :heart: :heart: Tracy is SOOOO talented. Her attention to detail is incredible. She does gift her outfits, but she does work for several artists, too. I have gotten a Marissa May Jolie with a Blue Fairy outfit, 4 Huti Babies with Blue Fairy outfits and an Allie Villanova Kit that was sold by Lia Bottema with a Blue Fairy outfit.

I have noticed that many times when one of these babies is sold, the Blue Fairy outfit is NOT being sold on with the doll it was made for....I guess that I can't blame anyone for doing that, as the outfits are TDF and I sure am blessed for the beautiful ones that I have.

I have said before that we need to clone Tracy, as there is just no one in the world like her! Thank you SOOOOO much, Tracy, you are way beyond amazing!

I hope that you will be able to find an outfit someday, although, I haven't EVER seen one for sale by itself. There would be a riot with everyone trying to get it if it DID ever happen, and a few of the ladies here are faster than lightening!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .

:grouphug: Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Marissa May Resin Triplets
AnneXmedici

Post by AnneXmedici »

Dion wrote::heart: :heart: :heart: Tracy is SOOOO talented. Her attention to detail is incredible. She does gift her outfits, but she does work for several artists, too. I have gotten a Marissa May Jolie with a Blue Fairy outfit, 4 Huti Babies with Blue Fairy outfits and an Allie Villanova Kit that was sold by Lia Bottema with a Blue Fairy outfit.

I have noticed that many times when one of these babies is sold, the Blue Fairy outfit is NOT being sold on with the doll it was made for....I guess that I can't blame anyone for doing that, as the outfits are TDF and I sure am blessed for the beautiful ones that I have.

I have said before that we need to clone Tracy, as there is just no one in the world like her! Thank you SOOOOO much, Tracy, you are way beyond amazing!

I hope that you will be able to find an outfit someday, although, I haven't EVER seen one for sale by itself. There would be a riot with everyone trying to get it if it DID ever happen, and a few of the ladies here are faster than lightening!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I have noticed too the lack of the Blue Fairy outfit. Whereas I understand the want to keep the outfit. I am one who believes the original outfit should always stay with the doll. Collecting antique dolls: it is really a petpeeve of mine when dealers splits dolls from their original outfits. I realize that these babies are not antiques but they are highly collectables still. So for me I am not happy when I see it (yes, I too adore Traceys outfits thus doubt highly I would buy a baby who were stipped from it. Part of the charm for me).
Dion

Post by Dion »

AnneXmedici wrote:
Dion wrote::heart: :heart: :heart: Tracy is SOOOO talented. Her attention to detail is incredible. She does gift her outfits, but she does work for several artists, too. I have gotten a Marissa May Jolie with a Blue Fairy outfit, 4 Huti Babies with Blue Fairy outfits and an Allie Villanova Kit that was sold by Lia Bottema with a Blue Fairy outfit.

I have noticed too the lack of the Blue Fairy outfit. Whereas I understand the want to keep the outfit. I am one who believes the original outfit should always stay with the doll. Collecting antique dolls: it is really a petpeeve of mine when dealers splits dolls from their original outfits. I realize that these babies are not antiques but they are highly collectables still. So for me I am not happy when I see it (yes, I too adore Traceys outfits thus doubt highly I would buy a baby who were stipped from it. Part of the charm for me).
That is EXACTLY how I feel, Anne. I am typically not very happy if such an expensive baby doesn't come with it's original outfit. I always send the originals on to the new Mama IF the originals came to me in the first place! It is definitely part of the charm to me, too. I do understand that those kinds of things don't matter to some people, but they DO matter a lot to some of us!!! I also understand how hard it is to let a Blue Fairy outfit go, but to me they belong to the doll that they came with and they fit that doll so perfectly! I would be really sad if I bought one of the dolls on the secondary market and didn't get it's Blue Fairy outfit with it :( .....I think that it would be a deal breaker!

:foryou: Hugs and Blessings, Dion
Marissa May Resin Triplets
AnneXmedici

Post by AnneXmedici »

Dion wrote:
AnneXmedici wrote:

That is EXACTLY how I feel, Anne. I am typically not very happy if such an expensive baby doesn't come with it's original outfit. I always send the originals on to the new Mama IF the originals came to me in the first place! It is definitely part of the charm to me, too. I do understand that those kinds of things don't matter to some people, but they DO matter a lot to some of us!!! I also understand how hard it is to let a Blue Fairy outfit go, but to me they belong to the doll that they came with and they fit that doll so perfectly! I would be really sad if I bought one of the dolls on the secondary market and didn't get it's Blue Fairy outfit with it :( .....I think that it would be a deal breaker!

:foryou: Hugs and Blessings, Dion
:hug: So glad it is just me. I have noticed it and told myself not to say anything. But truth be known: it is a dealbreaker for many of us. I think to not mention that the doll Is not in her original outfit is wrong. It the case of the Blue Fairy outfits as sell as the knitted outfits from Sally that some of the Helland babies came in it really does affect the sale and the prize of the doll :dunno: Not all of the new buyers knows this which is why it is important to mention it. Thanks Dion, for saying it giving me the courage to say out loud what I have been thinking for a long time :hug:
lilybug_linda

Post by lilybug_linda »

Not familiar with them. Can someone post a pic :heart:
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

Oh I wish too, I LOVE her outfits!
I have put out a want ad for one before and was contacted by a few people willing to sell, but they weren't the right sizes for the dolls I wanted them for :(

As far as keeping the original outfit with the dolls, I think they sell for so much less secondary that if I bought a doll in the outfit and loved the outfit I would surely keep it! They aren't manufactured dolls, but I know in this case the outfits are made especially for the doll in question...but I don't think I could part with the outfit if I had to sell the doll. I do understand why some feel they should stay with the doll though.

I tried to win that blue fairy outfit at the doll show that year...it was out of the world as Polly said. I don't remember who won it, but I wanted it BADLY!
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

lilybug_linda wrote:Not familiar with them. Can someone post a pic :heart:
you can see them by looking here:

http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f ... cy+outfits
Beachwalker Mandy

Post by Beachwalker Mandy »

I love Huti babies and I absolutely love the Blue Fairy outfits. A Huti baby is just totally complete wearing one of those magnificent outfits. I agree that it is a shame not to sell the baby with it's original outfit as it definitely is part of the charm. I can only hope and dream that someday I may be lucky enough but in the meantime, I sure do enjoy seeing the pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.