Where can I find A Blue Fairy Outfit?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Dion

Re: Where can I find A Blue Fairy Outfit?

Post by Dion »

AnneXmedici wrote:
jul1953 wrote:If I sell an edition doll that comes with a Blue Fairy outfit, the outfit always goes with the doll:0)
:heart: Thank you, Julie. It may not be mentioned. A lot of things aren't. But is indeed noticed :hug: And I commend you for that.
I have sold two dolls that came to me in Blue Fairy outfits, and I cried, but they went to their new mommies. That's only fair.

Now Pat!! Wow! Wow! Wow! I LOVE each one of those outfits. They are so beautiful that they just take my breath away. Isn't it amazing how she makes the little animals and dolls to match each one, too??!! That little bird in the first picture is so darned cute. I hadn't ever seen a bird before. I think that my favorite is the sunsuit on Rayelee. That is so precious!

What you do not see in the pictures is all of the detail. EVERYTHING from the onesies to the diaper covers is so intricately designed. It always takes me a long time to check out every little perfect thing. I just love it! Pat, I would LOVE to play at your house. Your collection is always so amazing!

Elisabetta, I did not realize that Blue Fairy outfits were on some of the Helland's!

:foryou: Love, Dion
Last edited by Dion on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marissa May Resin Triplets
AnneXmedici

Post by AnneXmedici »

Dion wrote:
AnneXmedici wrote:
jul1953 wrote:If I sell an edition doll that comes with a Blue Fairy outfit, the outfit always goes with the doll:0)
:heart: Thank you, Julie. It may not be mentioned. A lot of things aren't. But is indeed noticed :hug: And I commend you for that.
I have sold two dolls that came to me in Blue Fairy outfits, and I cried, but they went to their new mommies. That's only fair.

Now Pat!! Wow! Wow! Wow! I LOVE each one of those outfits. They are so beautiful that they just take my breath away. Isn't it amazing how she makes the little animals to match each one, too??!! That little bird in the first picture is so darned cute. I hadn't ever seen a bird before. I think that my favorite is the sunsuit on Rayelee. That is so precious!

What you do not see in the pictures is all of the detail. EVERYTHING from the onesies to the diaper covers is so intricately designed. It always takes me a long time to check out every little perfect thing. I just love it! Pat, I would LOVE to play at your house. Your collection is always so amazing!

Elisabetta, I did not realize that Blue Fairy outfits were on some of the Helland's!

Has it happened that you have resold babies with their original Blue Fairy and then see them resold later without the outfit you included? I can well understand your sadness over having to see it go, but it speaks volumes that you too had the grace to let the baby keep her clothes :hug:

Did Tracey make the outfits for the Triplet edition? I had Starly, she went to her new home with her original Christening gown, bonnet, booties and panties.
Julie

Post by Julie »

~I would LOVE to own a Blue Fairy Outfit! :heart:
Dion

Post by Dion »

AnneXmedici wrote:
Dion wrote:
AnneXmedici wrote:

Now Pat!! Wow! Wow! Wow! I LOVE each one of those outfits. They are so beautiful that they just take my breath away. Isn't it amazing how she makes the little animals to match each one, too??!! That little bird in the first picture is so darned cute. I hadn't ever seen a bird before. I think that my favorite is the sunsuit on Rayelee. That is so precious!

Has it happened that you have resold babies with their original Blue Fairy and then see them resold later without the outfit you included? I can well understand your sadness over having to see it go, but it speaks volumes that you too had the grace to let the baby keep her clothes :hug:

Did Tracey make the outfits for the Triplet edition? I had Starly, she went to her new home with her original Christening gown, bonnet, booties and panties.
I am pretty sure that the two Mommies that adopted from me still have their babies. It would be sad if the original outfits didn't go to any other new Mamas. I know that they were very happy to get the babies AND the gorgeous outfits. I would love to see the Helland Blue Fairy outfits.

:grouphug: Love, Dion
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Hi Mandy, yes this baby girl is a Helland OOAK. I have named her Sadie. Helland babies are some of my favorites and getting very hard to find these days.
Wishing you a blessed day.
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

I took a quick pic of the outfit I had in one of my drawers. I am pretty certain that these type of outfits were made by Tracy for the Helland triplets when they were first released. I know I also have a beautiful christening gown with accessories that I believe Tracy made for one of the Kewy editions. Maybe someone can confirm this.

Hugs,
Nadia

mandyuk

Post by mandyuk »

Pat in Alabama wrote:Hi Mandy, yes this baby girl is a Helland OOAK. I have named her Sadie. Helland babies are some of my favorites and getting very hard to find these days.
She is truly stunning Pat, the prettiest girl face I've seen in a while x
Dion

Post by Dion »

NadiaK wrote:I took a quick pic of the outfit I had in one of my drawers. I am pretty certain that these type of outfits were made by Tracy for the Helland triplets when they were first released. I know I also have a beautiful christening gown with accessories that I believe Tracy made for one of the Kewy editions. Maybe someone can confirm this.

:heart: :heart: :heart: Mandy, that is a beautiful outfit! I love it! :foryou: Love, Dion
AnneXmedici

Post by AnneXmedici »

Dion wrote:
NadiaK wrote:I took a quick pic of the outfit I had in one of my drawers. I am pretty certain that these type of outfits were made by Tracy for the Helland triplets when they were first released. I know I also have a beautiful christening gown with accessories that I believe Tracy made for one of the Kewy editions. Maybe someone can confirm this.

:heart: :heart: :heart: Mandy, that is a beautiful outfit! I love it! :foryou: Love, Dion
I no longer have a photo of mine in her Christening gown, but it was similar. I think all the Helland triplets were dressed in the same style with varying colors and printed fabric :heart: Thsnk you for sharing :heart:
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

Anne
I have noticed too the lack of the Blue Fairy outfit. Whereas I understand the want to keep the outfit. I am one who believes the original outfit should always stay with the doll. Collecting antique dolls: it is really a petpeeve of mine when dealers splits dolls from their original outfits. I realize that these babies are not antiques but they are highly collectables still. So for me I am not happy when I see it (yes, I too adore Traceys outfits thus doubt highly I would buy a baby who were stipped from it. Part of the charm for me).
I totally agree with you and Dion about including an original outfit in the sale of a baby. I just found a new home for Everlie Brooke and never thought for a minute about not sending the Blue Fairy Outfit with her. As much as I loved the outfit and hated to part with it, I felt it should stay with the baby it was made for. :hug: :heart: :foryou:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
Elisabettas Babies

Post by Elisabettas Babies »

Yes Dion, the Helland Triplets edition came with Blue Fairy outfits. I didn't even recall that when I bought my Skyly, and was very surprised when she came with her Blue Fairy outfit and was #1 in the edition. I even wrote Lainey to make sure the outfit was by Tracy... it is so perfectly made it's amazing, and the matching knit is super soft.
Here she is... Elodie Delilah in her Blue Fairy outfit!! Excuse the quality of the pictures, it's a gloomy morning today in Vegas.

Dion

Post by Dion »

Elisabettas Babies wrote:Yes Dion, the Helland Triplets edition came with Blue Fairy outfits. I didn't even recall that when I bought my Skyly, and was very surprised when she came with her Blue Fairy outfit and was #1 in the edition. I even wrote Lainey to make sure the outfit was by Tracy... it is so perfectly made it's amazing, and the matching knit is super soft.
Here she is... Elodie Delilah in her Blue Fairy outfit!! Excuse the quality of the pictures, it's a gloomy morning today in Vegas.
:heart: :heart: :heart: Oh that is a beautiful gown and sweater set! You have a real treasure there, Elisabetta! I always think that #1 in the edition is SOOOO special, too. Eva is such a wonderful lady and I adore her babies. Yours is awesome and her gown is TDF!

NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

Here is the other set I found in my closet. Not sure if this was made for the triplets or someone else. It does say Blue Fairy on the label.

Hugs,
Nadia

~Marilyn~

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

I am greeeeeeeen with envy! Nadia you just blew me away with those gowns! :heart: :heart: :heart: I never knew about the Hellands also in Blue Fairy , I thought it was exclusively a Huti thing and then random gifting. I would love to see your Hellands dressed in those gowns! :heart: They are TDF!
Wish I had one for Ofelia! :mrgreen:

Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
Elisabettas Babies

Post by Elisabettas Babies »

Dion when I found my baby (right time, right price) I was so smitten I didn't even ask about the number in the edition, what was coming with her, anything!! She is in perfect conditions, only the manicure has worn out a bit... Eva Helland was on top of her game with silicones, she has delicate veining and the coloring is so delicate. The outfit is perfection, now I need to bribe Tracy in making one for my Mycha (Peyton by Tasha) which is my spoiled little girl and soooo jealous right now!!! ;) ;) I have come to the conclusion that if everybody thinks a Blue Fairy outfit should be sold with the doll it came with, I'd rather keep a doll for the outfit... ;) in this case my little Elodie was a long time dream baby and will never ever leave!
AnneXmedici

Post by AnneXmedici »

~Marilyn~ wrote: I am greeeeeeeen with envy! Nadia you just blew me away with those gowns! :heart: :heart: :heart: I never knew about the Hellands also in Blue Fairy , I thought it was exclusively a Huti thing and then random gifting. I would love to see your Hellands dressed in those gowns! :heart: They are TDF!
Wish I had one for Ofelia! :mrgreen:

The Marissa May resin editions also came with Blue Fairy outfits. I think also some of the OOAK's
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Tracy made outfits for Eva Helland, Marissa May, Maribel Villanova, Tina Kewy, and the Huti babies. There may have been more that I don't remember. Not all were editions. Some were OOAKS and some were partial editions. Each outfit is beyond gorgeous and the detail on them is amazing
Wishing you a blessed day.
Dion

Post by Dion »

:D Nadia, that second gown is a dream! That is incredibly beautiful! You are a lucky lady!!

:lol: Elisabetta, I have kept a doll for the outfit, too! LOL!

NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

Here is the set that came with my Jolie by Tracy. I sold the doll with the outfit. I seriously contemplated keeping this one but just didn't feel it was the right thing to do.

Here is another beautiful set that sold with a baby I had:
Hugs,
Nadia

tovisbabies

Post by tovisbabies »

I am sitting here just drooling! bought a bunch of tickets at DEDS 2012 but didn't win one...

tovi