Where can I find A Blue Fairy Outfit?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Elisabettas Babies

Re: Where can I find A Blue Fairy Outfit?

Post by Elisabettas Babies »

Tovi, I missed IDEX 2012 otherwise I would have bought enough tickets to make sure I'd win a Blue Fairy outfit!!
Does anyone has a picture of the one that was up for raffle?
I love the short multicolored outfits she creates for the Huti babies... perhaps that's my ticket to a Blue Fairy creation ;)
DMKreiser

Post by DMKreiser »

Tracy's work is awesome! No doubt about it.
I also love Sallys work. I recently found a pair of booties in my stash and they are a pair of Sallys!!! one is missing the ribbon but I can fix that.
I am a huge fan of JoLis designs too!! I own a few of hers and will own more in the future.
There are many others that do amazing work too. Guess Im just saying even if one cant own a BlueFairy set, you might be able to find something else to love just as much
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

DMKreiser wrote:Tracy's work is awesome! No doubt about it.
I also love Sallys work. I recently found a pair of booties in my stash and they are a pair of Sallys!!! one is missing the ribbon but I can fix that.
I am a huge fan of JoLis designs too!! I own a few of hers and will own more in the future.
There are many others that do amazing work too. Guess Im just saying even if one cant own a BlueFairy set, you might be able to find something else to love just as much

Thanks for the vote of confidence Denise. Have to admit I too would love a Blue Fairy outfit....wish I could crochet.

Jo in the UK
Elisabettas Babies

No doubt about that!! You named some of the very best knitters in the dolly world!!!
Dion

Post by Dion »

Avril's work is so divine, too! I have several of her outfits that are out of this world beautiful. I really appreciate all of the wonderful, talented ladies that we have here.......so much talent and magic in one place!! I have some gorgeous JoLi knits and sure would love a Sally knit, too :D :D :D . I have had a lot of Helland dolls in my day, but none of them came with a Sally knit. I am sure I would have remembered that!

Nadia, your outfit on your Jolie May is similar to mine, except yours is an owl (How cute is that!!!!) and mine is a horse. I LOVE that outfit so much! Yours is so gorgeous, too!!

:grouphug: Love, Dion
Marissa May Resin Triplets
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

I would have to agree on Sally knits, Jo knits and Avril knits. I have several by each and all are just stunning.
Hugs,
Nadia

Elisabettas Babies

NadiaK wrote:I would have to agree on Sally knits, Jo knits and Avril knits. I have several by each and all are just stunning.

LOL Nadia, if you are trying to make me jealous you're doing a great job of it and without even trying too hard!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now please, do you have any pictures I can drool on? ;)
KekeLeo

Post by KekeLeo »

Thanks for the suggestions! I will be looking them up! I knew there were more out there, I just didn't know any names. :D
My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is.
Ron Olson
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

They are beautiful outfits and perfect for the Huti babies..........or any baby :heart:
sherrybug

Post by sherrybug »

Elisabettas Babies wrote:Tovi, I missed IDEX 2012 otherwise I would have bought enough tickets to make sure I'd win a Blue Fairy outfit!!
Does anyone has a picture of the one that was up for raffle?
I love the short multicolored outfits she creates for the Huti babies... perhaps that's my ticket to a Blue Fairy creation ;)

This is the set from 2012 DEDS..The lamb and DEDS is half covered on the onsie in the picture, but this set is so wonderful......I am the lucky winner....

Hugs,
Sherry

I do Silicone custom painting

sherrybug

Post by sherrybug »

Dion wrote:
AnneXmedici wrote:
Dion wrote:
AnneXmedici wrote:
:heart: Thank you, Julie. It may not be mentioned. A lot of things aren't. But is indeed noticed :hug: And I commend you for that.
I have sold two dolls that came to me in Blue Fairy outfits, and I cried, but they went to their new mommies. That's only fair.

Now Pat!! Wow! Wow! Wow! I LOVE each one of those outfits. They are so beautiful that they just take my breath away. Isn't it amazing how she makes the little animals to match each one, too??!! That little bird in the first picture is so darned cute. I hadn't ever seen a bird before. I think that my favorite is the sunsuit on Rayelee. That is so precious!

What you do not see in the pictures is all of the detail. EVERYTHING from the onesies to the diaper covers is so intricately designed. It always takes me a long time to check out every little perfect thing. I just love it! Pat, I would LOVE to play at your house. Your collection is always so amazing!

Elisabetta, I did not realize that Blue Fairy outfits were on some of the Helland's!

:foryou: Love, Dion
Has it happened that you have resold babies with their original Blue Fairy and then see them resold later without the outfit you included? I can well understand your sadness over having to see it go, but it speaks volumes that you too had the grace to let the baby keep her clothes :hug:

Did Tracey make the outfits for the Triplet edition? I had Starly, she went to her new home with her original Christening gown, bonnet, booties and panties.
I am pretty sure that the two Mommies that adopted from me still have their babies. It would be sad if the original outfits didn't go to any other new Mamas. I know that they were very happy to get the babies AND the gorgeous outfits. I would love to see the Helland Blue Fairy outfits.

:grouphug: Love, Dion
I sold my Lottie Huti and her Blue Fairy went with her. I am like Dion I almost cried but she wore it to her new mommy.
Hugs,
Sherry

cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Really enjoying this thread. Never knew of the connection between the Helland babies and Blue Fairy.... thanks, Ruth

P.S. Take a look at this thread: http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=345395 Do you think it is a Blue Fairy outfit?
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
AnJD

Post by AnJD »

Here are my Huti girls in their Blue Fairy outfits... Everlie Ray and Lottie.

sherrybug wrote:
I sold my Lottie Huti and her Blue Fairy went with her. I am like Dion I almost cried but she wore it to her new mommy.
Sherry, I have a feeling this was your Lottie? :wink:

An
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

cookielover wrote:Really enjoying this thread. Never knew of the connection between the Helland babies and Blue Fairy.... thanks, Ruth

P.S. Take a look at this thread: http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=345395 Do you think it is a Blue Fairy outfit?
Definitely looks like one to me.
Hugs,
Nadia

NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

Elisabettas Babies wrote:
NadiaK wrote:I would have to agree on Sally knits, Jo knits and Avril knits. I have several by each and all are just stunning.

LOL Nadia, if you are trying to make me jealous you're doing a great job of it and without even trying too hard!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here are a couple gorgeous knits on my Helland ooak for sale you can see. I need to go find some more.
http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1#p3093611
Hugs,
Nadia

AnneXmedici

Post by AnneXmedici »

NadiaK wrote:
Elisabettas Babies wrote:

Here are a couple gorgeous knits on my Helland ooak for sale you can see. I need to go find some more.
http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1#p3093611
I acuslly thought that first one was from Sally :lol: It is so gorgeous and i can say it really pains me that I cannot have this baby too
sherrybug

Post by sherrybug »

Ani_Tinker Babies wrote:Here are my Huti girls in their Blue Fairy outfits... Everlie Ray and Lottie.

sherrybug wrote:
Sherry, I have a feeling this was your Lottie? :wink:

That is my big girl. I am so happy to know who has her. Thank you....
Hugs,
Sherry

Sandis Doll House

Post by Sandis Doll House »

Pat in Alabama wrote:Blue Fairy outfits are gorgeous beyond words. Tracy is a very talented and generous lady. She is dressing the Teddy edition for the Huti's. She will be dressing their next edition also so stay tuned. Yes, Tracy does often do a random act of kindness and make an outfit for someone she doesn't even know. She picks a name from one of the doll forums. She is quite busy these days making outfits for the Huti editions. She shares her wonderful talent with as many as she can and asks for nothing in return. Thank you Tracy for sharing your amazing talent with us.

Oh WOW...then I will own one if she dresses the Teddy's. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Yes Sandi, your Teddy Gavin will come home wearing a Blue Fairy outfit. You will love him and his outfit. :heart:
Wishing you a blessed day.
KekeLeo

Post by KekeLeo »

Found one! Will upload pics when it gets here.
My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is.
Ron Olson