Buyers remorse? What do you think?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Ginas_reborns

Re: Buyers remorse? What do you think?

Post by Ginas_reborns »

Teresaforbabies wrote:ok, she arrived this afternoon and all is ok with her! She smells good, everything I sent came back in good condition and her hair is fine. Thank goodness! Yay! I put this "bidder" on my block list.

Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing her ID ~ x
grandmasheryl

Post by grandmasheryl »

Teresaforbabies wrote:Well, she knew enough to give me positive feedback so I would give her the same than after that is when she asked to return the doll.
I would go back aND AMEND YOUR FEEDBACK TO A FALSE "POSITIVE" I know sellers can't leave negs any more which is rediculous but you can hit positive and write beware buyers remorse watch out!she can't do a sitnin thing about it.
Taylor_Dolls Become Babies

Post by Taylor_Dolls Become Babies »

I personally would not refund her.
I have only had one experience like this before. A lady bought the doll and complained that the details given were not correct, which in fact they were.
She demanded a refund, however I did not refund her. She opened up a PayPal case and I ended up winning the case, using supporting evidence from the transaction. My advice, if need be, open up a case with PayPal. Don't let her win this easily, and do not give her the refund. Just my personal opinion.

Taylor :hug:
Taylor_Dolls Become Babies

Post by Taylor_Dolls Become Babies »

To add to my response above, if you refund her you are going to get the doll back. You do not know what this lady has done to this doll, nor what the condition the doll is in now. You may get the doll back and the condition may be horrid, making it hard to re sell. This now leaves you with a used doll, and her with all her money back. Just another thought...
waterwaybabies

Post by waterwaybabies »

paypal are a pain and usually refund . keep all messages between you . hope you get it sorted.x
lifesabeachbabyKim

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

grandmasheryl wrote:found this 1/3 of her feedback is negs or neutrals it show 100% NOW but thats for the past year only

http://old.goofbay.com/ebay_feedback_ch ... fb_submit=
I only saw one neutral from 2013? Am I looking in the wrong spot?