Need eye suggestion for Esme PLease

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Kimberly Dawn

Need eye suggestion for Esme PLease

Post by Kimberly Dawn »

For those who reborned as Esme Eagles kit, what eyes did you use for yours?? Please show pics and list sources to buy if possible. I would like to have a nice dark blue large iris newborn eye, but not one that gives her that alien eye look :shock: . I took some test shots with some of the eyes that I have, :( but I just don't like any of them. Did anyone use the I Art Reborn PLBD eyes in theirs? I have been wanting to try them, but I just haven't ordered any yet.

Thanks,
Kimberly Dawn :D
Royal Ascot Reborns Caz

Re: Need eye suggestion for Esme PLease

Post by Royal Ascot Reborns Caz »

The type of eyes used can really vary the way the sockets look. The first Esme I did the eyes were 22mm flat backs & came from Tinkerbells nuresery (Helen Jalland)
And the 2nd Esmes were 22mm full rounds from Tinkerbell creations web site.
The flat backs seem to open the sockets more.

Elisabettas Babies

Post by Elisabettas Babies »

I used a 20mm acrylic eye in a gorgeous shade of blue from Pabol Eyes. Will definitely buy more from them.
Kimberly Dawn

Post by Kimberly Dawn »

Thank you ladies for the pics an suggestions. :D I love your Esme's. :heart: :heart: They are all beautiful!! The type of eye used really does make such a difference.

Kimberly Dawn :D