Layla by Tasha

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
SeabeesWife10Tanya

Re: Layla by Tasha

Post by SeabeesWife10Tanya »

Still haven't heard anything :(...Was 2 weeks yesterday
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

You can email or call Ann...she was always great about getting back to me!
I was also always able to get her on the phone at the number listed on her website.
If she is working on your doll 2-3 weeks is I think normal...if she hadn't started yours yet, then it will be longer...I would call or email Ann.
Even with having to wait an extra few weeks for mine to get started, this was the quickest I ever got a silicone.
I waited 3 months on one that I paid off in full! I think it is normal to have longer wait times on silicones, especially if they have people ahead of you.
Still, I would call Ann to ease your mind :)
SeabeesWife10Tanya

I just got pictures of my Layla and OMG she is beautiful!!! I guess Tasha is sending her to Ann/a today and Ann told me she should get her tomorrow and will send her to me right away but if she doesn't get her tomorrow I will have to wait until she gets back from vacation on the 8th :( It bothers me a little that Ann never mentioned a vacation which could cause a week delay in shipping out my baby when I placed my order but I am hoping she gets her tomorrow
KekeLeo

Post by KekeLeo »

I hope so too! I can't wait to see the pictures!
My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is.
Ron Olson
AnneXmedici

Post by AnneXmedici »

How excited you must feel. I can well understand your impatience :hug: Although I have to agree: for me it is not a long long time for a silicone baby . :) Congratulations on getting her. She sure is from a superwonderful edition.
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

SeabeesWife10Tanya wrote:I just got pictures of my Layla and OMG she is beautiful!!! I guess Tasha is sending her to Ann/a today and Ann told me she should get her tomorrow and will send her to me right away but if she doesn't get her tomorrow I will have to wait until she gets back from vacation on the 8th :( It bothers me a little that Ann never mentioned a vacation which could cause a week delay in shipping out my baby when I placed my order but I am hoping she gets her tomorrow
Even with an extra week delay she still gets her made to order silicones out faster than any other artist I have dealt with.
I can't wait for you to get her and hope she does get her tomorrow, I am very anxious to see yours :)
SeabeesWife10Tanya

My baby is on her way!!!
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

SeabeesWife10Tanya wrote:My baby is on her way!!!
Yay...I can't wait...please take lots of pics!!!
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

Tanya, did she come yet??
CLmamaof4

Post by CLmamaof4 »

What a beautiful girl!!
SeabeesWife10Tanya

Sorry I am trying to fix my camera to take pictures but not having much luck so I am thinking I will probably have to get a new one next week and I will post pictures ASAP
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

Can't wait to see yours :)