sending fold up pushchair from UK to US??!!!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
sarahrose

sending fold up pushchair from UK to US??!!!

Post by sarahrose »

HI has anyone got any idea how to go about sending a pram from UK to US. it folds up and has very few separates. Is it possible and could you suggest any couriers? Any inside knowledge or tips would be great. xxx

This is the pram
12_11_11 Liddy

Re: sending fold up pushchair from UK to US??!!!

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

You could probably sent it via parcel force, when I courier large items I wrap them into a giant blob of bubble wrap and then tape cardboard over to make a box shape.

Have a look on parcel monkey for a selection of quotes. You need to know your measurements after wrapping and weighing though for accuracy.

Good luck :foryou:
sarahrose

Post by sarahrose »

HI Thanks for your reply. would it be possible for the buyer to arrange a courier from there end? Or is it always the seller who has to arrange it. Thanks xx
12_11_11 Liddy

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

I guess they probably could, however, as legally a parcel is considered the senders property until delivered to the recipient, I tend to prefer to assume responsibility for getting it to them. Plus, you get to decide when is convenient for collection and have the option to reschedule at short notice. :D
sarahrose

Post by sarahrose »

Thanks Liddy. Love your siggy photo. X
12_11_11 Liddy

Post by 12_11_11 Liddy »

sarahrose wrote:Thanks Liddy. Love your siggy photo. X
You're welcome :hug:

And thank you, it was taken back in March, babies have changed a fair bit, but still the same friends :heart: