Inspiring "Reborn"!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
bornanna

Re: Inspiring "Reborn"!

Post by bornanna »

I tend to agree...although, the real thing is truly the art of God...ours pales by comparison...

The photography also comes into play...and the Reborn doll, simulates different stages of babyhood...like, just born, newborn, 1,2,3, week baby etc...with distinct changes and interpretation ...but nothing will ever compare...to a gorgeous real life baby...like Cooper!
Angelicabeb

Post by Angelicabeb »

WOW! The only way that I knew that he was a real baby was that his right ear is bent.
He is adorable!
Thank you,
Angelica

BrandyBeayon

Post by BrandyBeayon »

I was holding a newborn the other day thinking the same thing.. If I actually painted how this baby looks everyone would think I added no details and did not creasing!
Your nephew is just gorgeous
LollipopCradle_Paula

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

I knew he was a real baby becasue his ear is bent on the carseat strap. He is a beautiful baby!
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

Human babies come in all skin tones, before I read what you wrote under the picture I was thinking that looks like a real baby not a reborn!
tinytoes

Post by tinytoes »

Wow! I really thought he was a doll! What a cutie
Julie

Post by Julie »

~He is adorable! :heart: A true work of art from The Master himself. Just think, his hair will magically root itself! :lol:
Royal Ascot Reborns Caz

Post by Royal Ascot Reborns Caz »

Babies sure do vary, these 2 pics were posted on the One born every minute FB page the other day. Very colourful newborns.

tixiepixi_linda

Post by tixiepixi_linda »

I spotted the ear too :)

Gorgeous baby :baby:
x Hugs x
Linda

Madison by Andrea Arcello
cindydu

Post by cindydu »

THANK YOU FOR SHARING. GORGEOUS baby and I am so so happy to see his "paleness"? I like my babies with a subtle color and I often wondered if I wasn't painting enough color but apparently the coloring is good :D
Deni

Post by Deni »

Awww he is such a little sweetheart :heart: :heart: :heart:
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

That was a pretty funny trick! I studied it and you had me going for a minute. I have found that I paint far more subtle now compared to years ago. I usually can only capture the details of the skintones in closeup photos and I have started to think about using more color. Maybe I will stick with what I am doing now. LOL!
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

The bent ear did it for me too, but he is ADORABLE!!!!