Preemie Dresses?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
krystleslittlemonkeys

Preemie Dresses?

Post by krystleslittlemonkeys »

Does anyone know where I can get preemie dresses that would fit the Kadence from Bountiful Baby? I am making one for my niece's b-day in a few weeks and have some cute outfits from Carter's but they are all rompers, sleepers. I'd love to get a dress for her baby since my niece is super girly and into princess stuff I'm sure she'd want her baby in a dress.
Krystle's Little Monkeys
http://www.krystleslittlemonkeys.com

lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra

Re: Preemie Dresses?

Post by lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra »

DollsbySandie has adorable clothing or the preemie store
TinaDolly

Post by TinaDolly »

krystleslittlemonkeys

Post by krystleslittlemonkeys »

Thanks ladies. I never even thought of the Bitty Baby clothes. Love American Girl stuff.
Krystle's Little Monkeys
http://www.krystleslittlemonkeys.com

Lainey

Post by Lainey »

lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra wrote:DollsbySandie has adorable clothing or the preemie store

I completely agree about The Preemie Store. I get all my preemie things from Pat. She's great to deal with. :hug:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
Jean the baby lady

Post by Jean the baby lady »

I have been "thinning down" my inventory of clothing and have about 30-35 little dresses. Do you have a size Lainey and'or color in mind, Lainey? I could snap a few pictures and you could see if there is anything that catches your eye. I have a lot of Peit Ami in premie but some special ones that just seem to arrive on my doorstep from time to time. I have a couple more tailored little dresses that I find very special as have never seen them before. Give me a day or two and I will get them posted for you.