Preemie kits

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Helen_C

Preemie kits

Post by Helen_C »

That are still available. Any one help me?? Please.
MelissaAnn

Re: Preemie kits

Post by MelissaAnn »

Pm'd you!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sweet Baby Cameron ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Helen_C

Post by Helen_C »

Thank you. I will look for it.
lifesabeachbabyKim

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

Wow, there are too many to name. Do you mean true preemies of less than 18" or micro preemies of 15" and less? Open editions that I can think of right now are: The Sullivan "K" quads.(their names all begin with a "K"(14"), all of Bonnie Browns Preemies(Daisy, Mumma's lil Monkey. Meredith, Buttercup, Poppy[I think that is all??17-ish"]) Mavie and Julie Wosnjuk17-18", all the smaller kits at BB such as Rosebud, Maisie, Caleb, Taite, etc...10-18", Foundling and Tom Thumb by Linda Scherer 12", Talulah and Trinny and Tristin by Jessica Schenk 17-18", that's about all I can think of right now. :) There are LE's too but since you asked for available ones these are the most available ones since they are open editions. :)
Helen_C

Post by Helen_C »

Thanks Kim. Just waiting on details from mum. She just wants a preemie, but also with a vinyl body. But not sure I know of any.
lifesabeachbabyKim

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

Helen_C wrote:Thanks Kim. Just waiting on details from mum. She just wants a preemie, but also with a vinyl body. But not sure I know of any.
How about a Berenguer? JaNan just did some really cute little Berenguer La Newborn preemies and they make adorable babies. so maybe she would like something like that???
Helen_C

Post by Helen_C »

I think that is what she means by Preemie, and all vinyl.