What happened to the pay immediately button on ebay?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Ginny W

What happened to the pay immediately button on ebay?

Post by Ginny W »

I listed a blank Isa kit on ebay and did a buy it now auction. But when I went to click the button that makes it where they have to pay right away if they use buy it now and it is gone. I searched my page and could not find it anywhere. Has this been removed also? No way now to stop NPB's I gather.
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Visit all her photo album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/ginny.westley/ ... 317&type=3
Ginas_reborns

Re: What happened to the pay immediately button on ebay?

Post by Ginas_reborns »

Not sure Ginny....maybe a glitch on your page but it shows up for me. It is in the "select how you will be paid" section right under the PayPal option. Hope this helps. x
lifesabeachbabyKim

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

Yes right under the paypal thingy. There should be a box to check there for immediate payment. I use it every time to prevent the NPB's as much as possible.
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

Sometimes I see that options are hidden on my auction builder with eBay and you have to look at the section you working on and there should be a link to edition options (or something like that) and then add the pay immediately option to your visible choices. Hope that makes sense.
Ginny W

Post by Ginny W »

I wish I could copy and paste what I am seeing but it don't allow that.

I looked and all the page asks for is Paypal email and if I take returns and nothing else and no option of adding any of the immediate payment.
This is all I see:
PayPal email address We need the email address you used on your PayPal account so that we can pay you when your item sells. Don't have a PayPal account yet? Go to http://www.paypal.com to set up a free account.

Item location This is the ZIP code from where you'll ship items.
Handling time Handling time is the number of days it'll take you to ship after you receive payment. We encourage you to ship as soon as you get the buyer's payment.
Returns
Automatically relist this item up to 1 times if it doesn't sell — it's free
Last edited by Ginny W on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

The option is under the "Select How You'll be Paid" section when you are doing your listing which is where you seem to be referring to Ginny. Look immediately to the right of the title tab of that section and there should be clickable links to "add or remove options" and "help". Click the "add or remove options" and the option to "require immediate payment when buyer uses buy-it-now" should be there to add to the template so that you can choose it as you are setting up your auction.
Ginny W

Post by Ginny W »

I have just sat here for over two hours trying to find even a payment option when I list and there is nothing! Just an email address where to be paid but nothing under preferences is offered neither and I read the requirements to have immediate payment and I met all of them but yet there isn't even any payment options offered on the auction building page on my listing neither. I went to my ebay and read everywhere and none there also. This is getting old in a hurry. :banghead: :bash:
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Are you listing from a PC or other device Ginny?
Ginny W

Post by Ginny W »

Sue, I first use my Rob's help auction builder, then it has a link I click that automatically sends me to the auction builder part of ebay. I used to always have the immediate payment required with buy it now but it disappeared and also if you want to list worldwide where you used to have to click that and pay an extra 40 cents is gone and the make my auction bidders private only is gone as well. There aren't any options any more. :shock:
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

It has to be something with Rob's site then Ginny. I use Rob's too to do my personal nursery template but then get to the page on Rob's where you just have to copy the HTML. Then I go to eBay and hit the "sell" button and go from there. All the options you discuss immediately above, except for the worldwide listing for $.40, are still there for me. I think we now all get worldwide listing if we show that we ship worldwide. Maybe someone knows differently but that is the only option that I have seen disappear. Maybe contact Rob and he can help you. He is so great to work with.
Ginny W

Post by Ginny W »

Sue it is exactly done as you described for me also just the stuff that used to be there is now gone. . It has to be something with ebay but not sure why. I might have to try and call them. I even went and looked into all my preferences to no avail also.
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Good idea Ginny! Please let me know if they figure it out for you...just curious. Good luck!