Show me your Ofelia Auer!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
KekeLeo

Show me your Ofelia Auer!

Post by KekeLeo »

I have an Ofelia kit that sits on a shelf. My own little Elf on the shelf. :wink: I am waiting to be inspired to create her. I have seen so many lovely creative versions and would live to see more! Please post your version and hopefully I can be inspired. I may even decided to have some one else paint her as I am an amateur. I just can't make up my mind... She is so cute and I'm afraid to ruin her and so she sits. Waiting for me to decide... :banghead:
My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is.
Ron Olson
lifesabeachbabyKim

Re: Show me your Ofelia Auer!

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

Here is mine. She is the cutest little thing. I liked the outdoorsy look for some of my pics. I'm lucky though, Oregon lends itself for being a great fairy-woodland setting for pics. Lucky me! :) I used Sue's and Brandy's for inspiration so hopefully they will post theirs too. You will LOVE reborning this little girl. :heart:

MariaJose and Zu

Post by MariaJose and Zu »

She is adorable :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Zu, forever in my heart :heart:
BrandyBeayon

Post by BrandyBeayon »

I have done 2 one was a little custom vampire:) and the other was a Custom non green baby Yoda:)
debbiesdreambabies

Post by debbiesdreambabies »

I have not done mine yet either. I was going to post how much I love Kim's version and I see she posted that little cutie pie :heart: :heart: :heart: Brandy, I adore your little vamp!!
Barbwired

Post by Barbwired »

My Ofelia's turned into little gem belly Trolls. Marigold, Pinkee and Violet.

KekeLeo

Post by KekeLeo »

lifesabeachbabyKim wrote:Here is mine. She is the cutest little thing. I liked the outdoorsy look for some of my pics. I'm lucky though, Oregon lends itself for being a great fairy-woodland setting for pics. Lucky me! :) I used Sue's and Brandy's for inspiration so hopefully they will post theirs too. You will LOVE reborning this little girl. :heart:
How sweet! Her hair is amazing! How long did it take to root her?
Ron Olson
KekeLeo

Post by KekeLeo »

BrandyBeayon wrote:I have done 2 one was a little custom vampire:) and the other was a Custom non green baby Yoda:)
They are both so darling. Love the Vampire teeth!
Ron Olson
KekeLeo

Post by KekeLeo »

Barbwired wrote:My Ofelia's turned into little gem belly Trolls. Marigold, Pinkee and Violet
Love, love, love them!
Ron Olson
MariaJose and Zu

Post by MariaJose and Zu »

I so love the " non green baby Yoda" :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Zu, forever in my heart :heart:
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

I adore this little pixie and have done 3 so far and still have one kit in my stash!

Here was my first-which was one of the prototypes

Next one was a boy

And this is my Christmas Pixie that is available now

KekeLeo

Post by KekeLeo »

Suebee_Lullaby Lane wrote:I adore this little pixie and have done 3 so far and still have one kit in my stash.
I love the woodsy elves! Her outfit is adorable. I'm torn between the woodsy elf and the more fantasy style elves. I'm so wishy washy!
Ron Olson
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

KekeLeo wrote:
Suebee_Lullaby Lane wrote:I adore this little pixie and have done 3 so far and still have one kit in my stash.
I love the woodsy elves! Her outfit is adorable. I'm torn between the woodsy elf and the more fantasy style elves. I'm so wishy washy!
Yes, there are waaaayyy too many options for this cutie! Good luck with your choice. Hopefully more ladies will share their Ofelia's as well. I remember seeing the start of one of the prototypes being done as Pan but I never saw it completed. It was gorgeous!
~Marilyn~

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

I love this post! :heart: I just mailed this little cutie to her new mommy ( my grandaughter) for Christmas. Can't wait to see what you do with yours. Here are some random photos of Fee that I took during her reborning.

Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
lifesabeachbabyKim

OMG Sue, not sure how I missed your first 'Felia. She is sooo sweet! :)
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

WOW.........WOW............WOW...........You ladies are sooooooooooo talented...............what amazing little Ofelias.......... I want all of them, not just one but all of them..........Hugs, KAthy
KekeLeo

Post by KekeLeo »

~Marilyn~ wrote:I love this post! :heart: I just mailed this little cutie to her new mommy ( my grandaughter) for Christmas. Can't wait to see what you do with yours. Here are some random photos of Fee that I took during her reborning.
I love the dark hair! I definitely want dark hair, I saw theses fantasy eyes that I liked. They were dark almost black with a hint of silver. Hmmm. So many choices!
Ron Olson
~Marilyn~

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

KekeLeo wrote:
~Marilyn~ wrote:I love this post! :heart: I just mailed this little cutie to her new mommy ( my grandaughter) for Christmas. Can't wait to see what you do with yours. Here are some random photos of Fee that I took during her reborning.
I love the dark hair! I definitely want dark hair, I saw theses fantasy eyes that I liked. They were dark almost black with a hint of silver. Hmmm. So many choices!
Thanks! I love all the versions I have seen. This kit has such possibilities! I have another one that I will be starting after the holidays.
Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
lifesabeachbabyKim

I have another kit on the way right now plus I have a request to do another like the one I did already. I am working on my Ira right now though(plus others) so she will have to wait her turn but you ladies are right there are sooo many possibilities and she is so cute and so unlike other fairies/elves available right now that she was just a lot of fun to bring to life and I am really looking forward to doing another. I hope that Olga and other artists do more kits that are unusual. More animals and fantasy reborns. :) I love every 'Felia on this thread! Well done ladies!
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

I LOVE this kit. I love all the options and seeing all these pictures. I'd love to have them all in a group here! ; ) I'm so glad I bought myself one of these kits!