Baby's interesting tri-country journey, compliments of USPS

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
tinytoes

Baby's interesting tri-country journey, compliments of USPS

Post by tinytoes »

This poor baby was supposed to have a simple journey from Tampa Bay, FL to Calgary Canada.
But the Post Office had different plans :trout:

Rebecca spent 3 weeks traveling to different countries!

The first sign of trouble was when she went south instead of north!
She spent a couple days in Miami before heading north again to Orlando...It seemed like she was getting back on track until....
Rebecca made her way across the pond to spend some time in London, England! :shock: Okay, totally off track at this point...
London was nice, but after a few days she finally made her way to Vancouver Canada, and then to her new home in Calgary. Phew! :lol:
At this point, Im just happy she made it to her mommy before the holidays! I was so worried that she was going to just get lost in the mail.

Share your crazy shipping stories!
NadiaK

Re: Baby's interesting tri-country journey, compliments of U

Post by NadiaK »

Oh my goodness. I am so glad she arrived at last. I am so fed up with usps. The tracking is horrible as you get no updates in most cases until the baby arrives home.
Hugs,
Nadia

Rhonda Junebird Nursery

Post by Rhonda Junebird Nursery »

I am so glad Rebecca made it home safe!! That was long trip :lol: She is a cutie! I didn't realize how cute this baby was until a few weeks ago when I did one too. Love her!
ColorbyCarina

Post by ColorbyCarina »

I'm currently tracking a baby I sent to the UK and USPS tracking is horrific!! After she arrived in Canada the tracking just stoped so I put the tracking # in Canda Post and found that she is has left Canada and now is in a forgein country. I pray that country is England!! When I put the tracking # into Royal Mail it says "there are too many characters" UGH WHAT DO U MEAN?????? The tracking number is the tracking number. So frustrating! This package cost $86 and was suppose to arrive within 3-5 days..it's been over a week!
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Thank goodness this gorgeous baby made her way home to her new Momma.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Thia

Post by Thia »

Wow...what a shipping story! Glad to hear it had a happy ending! :)
And what a beautiful baby!!
:heart: :heart:
amandasbabies

Post by amandasbabies »

Oh my! I would have been a very worried Mama! I'm so glad she is home safe, she is beautiful!!!!! Congratulations!
Kelliegirl

Post by Kelliegirl »

Now that is a well traveled baby!! :shock: Sheesh……..I have had a few mishaps with the USPS, but nothing that bad. I did however have a doll go round and round in California for a couple days before she finally made it to NY. And that was an express package……..I really get stressed when the shipping goes awry! :(

I'm so glad your baby finally made it home safe and sound. She is gorgeous!! :heart: :D
Hugs, Kellie :D

~*Precious Baby Girl*~
tinytoes

Post by tinytoes »

Thank you ladies for your kind words and compliments about baby Rebecca :D
When I saw she was all the way in the UK I was freaking out! I thought she would never make it home. LOL
Yet I continue to use USPS :lol: :trout:
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

And she is sleeping peacefully like it didn't even phase her...

poor Momma had such a worry though until this beautiful made her way home safely. CONGRATULATIONS SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Oh I know how bad USPS tracking is..............but to make this little beauty go to different countries is rediculous..........How scary for you but so glad you got your lovely baby home.............congratulations..........Hugs, Kathy
MonikaS

Post by MonikaS »

So funny you have a world class traveler! It is the quiet ones you have to watch... :lol:
She is beautiful! Congratulations. No baby story but an outfit delivered to another person's box and given to me 3 weeks later. This is recent and upsetting because no one would be responsible then (no insurance from seller and USPS did not care what they did). Funny thing that they wanted a Christmas gift (No way when they did not even look for my packet).
MonikaS
Madison

Post by Madison »

oh my goodness! she had wanted to travel didn't she?!?!? at least she went back home to her mommy before Christmas like a good girl! ;)

she's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!