Parametics called for Bray -Tay

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Carolr

Re: Parametics called for Bray -Tay

Post by Carolr »

Thats a great story!!!!!
:idea: Hugs, Carol
Royal Ascot Reborns Caz

Post by Royal Ascot Reborns Caz »

:lol: :lol: :lol: that's classic
TinyTimms_Doris

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

:shock: oh my goodness!! How funny!! :lol: such a pretty baby I can see why they thought she was real!
dmatthews

Post by dmatthews »

That is so funny. Would have loved to have been there just to watch. :D
anjsmiles Angie

Post by anjsmiles Angie »

what a hoot! best story I have yet to hear!
Thia

Post by Thia »

Wonderful story!! Thanks for sharing that...that's amazing! :)
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I can see why they would think he was real, he is a gorgeous baby.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
marilyn

Post by marilyn »

That is hilarious......if there was a contest for one of the funniest stories about reborns, you win hands down! Thanks for sharing.....
lifesabeachbabyKim

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

Holy crap how funny. So glad they realized what she was before they called the cops and they hauled you downtown! lol! :lol:
jenlovesdolls

Post by jenlovesdolls »

I do what Tracey does, I put the dolls in a drawer because I am too afraid of anyone touching...or stealing them.
What a story though! Just goes to show the realism on some dolls :)
Sally - USA

Post by Sally - USA »

GREAT story, Dana! Unbelievable how taken in everyone was. Doesn't that make you feel great?? :) Congrats, you win the best story ever!
pudditat

Post by pudditat »

Wow Dana! That was some awesome dolly-story! :lol: He sure does look REAL! :heart: :heart:
lolaandlilly

Post by lolaandlilly »

You know you own one very realistic baby, thats for sure!
karinabrandt

Post by karinabrandt »

oh my gosh what a story. and what a huge compliment for the dollmaker of this baby.

reminds me of ten years ago when SAS airways held back the flight half an hour and called the bombsquad on me, since they'd never experienced having a doll in a carrypouch on their plane before. VERY embarassing.
Visit my new website with unique handknit and sewn clothes for dolls, babies and toddlers
New location on http://www.beautiful-baby.dk
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Oh my goodness Dana..............how funny...........I guess everyone needs to put a sign on their babies when they leave them that they are dolls................A story to remember and what a great story for her new Mommy..............Hugs, Kathy
TerraLee

Post by TerraLee »

Of course the pics make for the best part because of the happy ending to a great dolly story! happy day TerraLee
preciouslittlebabiesrachel

Post by preciouslittlebabiesrachel »

Oh my goodness thats crazy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
inga

Post by inga »

Wow!!!!! She is so real looking!!!!!! :D
Olivia full body silicone baby girl made by Claire Taylor and my little boy Calum made by Linda Moore :baby: :baby: :heart:
LDC at DollDreams

Post by LDC at DollDreams »

This is so funny, i totally believe it. We went to a doll show and I hand carried one baby in a bag. Only the head looked out.

I positioned her under the chair in front of me so she was safe, only the back of her head was showing. On the flight attendant
last check she looked at me, very angry and told me, why would you place a baby under the seat. I know right away she was fooled
and thought it was a real baby.

She demanded I hold the baby, well I played it out, took the baby buy the hair and lifted it up. In the meantime we have been surrounded
by many passengers. You could here everybody going at the same time, oh no..

I turned her around and told them, it is a doll, this time all broke out in a laughter. She told me, she wanted to call the police and have me arrested
after we landed.

We always meet people who are surprised and love the babies, we never have any body saying a nasty remark.

Another time in the airport a old lady came up to me saying, I have to tell you, your baby is a doll. I responded she is a doll, she answered that is what I been saying.
I showed her she really was a doll, I thought she would faint.

The airport scanning people noticed one of our silicone dolls in our luggage, of course we had to open it up. My granddaughter Natalie at that time was about 7 Years old.
She gave them the whole spiel how a doll is made in to a lifelike doll. I told do do you see the line after us this people will miss their flight, he showed the doll to all the coworkers.
Did not care if anybody waiting will miss the flight.

We have so many funny things happen, I thought i share a few with you.
Sorry I did not mean to steal your topic.

Hugs, Linda
dana

Post by dana »

LDC at DollDreams wrote:This is so funny, i totally believe it. We went to a doll show and I hand carried one baby in a bag. Only the head looked out.

I positioned her under the chair in front of me so she was safe, only the back of her head was showing. On the flight attendant
last check she looked at me, very angry and told me, why would you place a baby under the seat. I know right away she was fooled
and thought it was a real baby.

She demanded I hold the baby, well I played it out, took the baby buy the hair and lifted it up. In the meantime we have been surrounded
by many passengers. You could here everybody going at the same time, oh no..

I turned her around and told them, it is a doll, this time all broke out in a laughter. She told me, she wanted to call the police and have me arrested
after we landed.

We always meet people who are surprised and love the babies, we never have any body saying a nasty remark.

Another time in the airport a old lady came up to me saying, I have to tell you, your baby is a doll. I responded she is a doll, she answered that is what I been saying.
I showed her she really was a doll, I thought she would faint.

The airport scanning people noticed one of our silicone dolls in our luggage, of course we had to open it up. My granddaughter Natalie at that time was about 7 Years old.
She gave them the whole spiel how a doll is made in to a lifelike doll. I told do do you see the line after us this people will miss their flight, he showed the doll to all the coworkers.
Did not care if anybody waiting will miss the flight.

We have so many funny things happen, I thought i share a few with you.
Sorry I did not mean to steal your topic.

Hugs, Linda
I enjoyed your stories :toast: 3- 4 years ago I had never heard of a reborn so it wouldn't have crossed my mind that dolls could look so much like real babies .....and now they even have soft skin... :hug: