My new obsession...

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
AlyMarie

Re: My new obsession...

Post by AlyMarie »

I know this is a readlly old post but I saw Charlie bears and had to chime in! I'm a collector too! LOVE THEM!!
Jane105

Post by Jane105 »

Ooh Charlie Bears :heart: . Highly addictive. Here are my two resident bruans.

Top pic is Adam with Poppy, he came to us from the Gateshead Tebby Bear and Doll Fair back in May. He is also in my siggy pic. Bottom pic is Aloysius and Poppy. He was a xmas present from my Hubby.
Jane
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Follow us on social media-
Youtube Facebook Instagram
Kelliegirl

Post by Kelliegirl »

LOVE these bears! They are soooooo cute!!! :heart: :D
Hugs, Kellie :D

~*Precious Baby Girl*~
AlyMarie

Post by AlyMarie »

Awwww! So sweet! My husband is a Charlie Bears stockist (dealer) now so I get to fluff and hug all the new bears as they come in. It's a ton of fun!! I collect the older bears. Here are two I got yesterday. Milo and Humbug. :) Humbug is one of just 100 that were made worldwide!

Debbie

Post by Debbie »

I have quite a few Charlie bears, but haven't gotten a new one in awhile. LOVE these, but they ARE addictive!!!
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

I just love your bear..................I have several bears also................and many other collectibles besides my babies..........I get sidetracked all the time and collect different things.................Hugs, Kathy