Please let Ebay know how you feel

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
TinyTimms_Doris

Please let Ebay know how you feel

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

I started a topic about a new feature that eBay has just started. But only some people could see it. Basically if I go to look at someone's auction under description there is a link you have to click that says "see full item description". Otherwise you can not see the body of their auction. After you click the link a pop up window will appear that has the auction template with pictures and such. But it is a pop up window and will not open to full screen. You have to scroll back and forth to see the pictures. :evil: To say I hate it is an understatement. It is very hard to see the auction. :banghead: So I called ebay and they told me that it is a beta test. That only some people were able to see it and depending on if people liked it or hated it would decide if they put it to use or not.
So I thought I had better start a thread letting everyone know that if you can see this feature please let ebay know how you feel about it. Right next to the link you have to click "see full item description" is a link that says "tell us what you think". I missed that link before :oops: Anyway, if you click that link you can give them your feedback.
I could see if you were selling or buying something simple without pictures or an auction template that it might not be that big of a deal. But for us with our many detailed pictures and auction templates - it is terrible!
Thanks!!
marilyn

Re: Please let Ebay know how you feel

Post by marilyn »

I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about because when I pull up ebay (reborns), I see a picture and a description. When I click on the description it shows everything.....????
tammyangel

Post by tammyangel »

This happened about 2 weeks ago for me. I hate it, I click on the auction then have to click again on the button to see the auction.

Hard to believe they put adds on and now you have to click a button to see the auction. Even harder to believe anyone pays 10%+ for the privilege to sell on ebay after all of this. Ask yourselves what next?
Friendly Hugs Tamara
TinyTimms_Doris

marilyn wrote:I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about because when I pull up ebay (reborns), I see a picture and a description. When I click on the description it shows everything.....????
You must not be a part of the beta test. Only some people see it. Then if the people in the test like it they will make it for everyone. That's why it is important for the people who don't like it to say something to ebay.
TinyTimms_Doris

I hate it too Tammy. That is why I am trying to make sure it doesn't stick around.
marilyn

Post by marilyn »

TinyTimms_Doris wrote:
marilyn wrote:I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about because when I pull up ebay (reborns), I see a picture and a description. When I click on the description it shows everything.....????
You must not be a part of the beta test. Only some people see it. Then if the people in the test like it they will make it for everyone. That's why it is important for the people who don't like it to say something to ebay.
Ewww, I wouldn't like that either. I didn't realize it was a "test"....glad I wasn't part of it but for those of you who are, please up for the rest of us please.
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

That sounds terrible..................Hope it does not change............Hugs, Kathy
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

I checked out my eBay and I am not a member of the test group either -- wish I were because I don't like the way it sounds! Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.