~*Powdering my Romie Strydom baby*~

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Kelliegirl

~*Powdering my Romie Strydom baby*~

Post by Kelliegirl »

Since the topic has been brought up a few times in the last week, I figured I would share my most recent video of me powdering Abigail, my Romie Strydom silicone baby. :heart:

I only use pure cooking cornstarch on her, and I only powder her once in a great while. I generally don't need to powder her, but every so often I will, and when I do I LOVE the way her silicone feels after using the cornstarch. Her silicone is already amazingly soft and when she has just been powdered she feels even more super satiny smooth! :D

I would always recommend asking the artist you purchased your baby from first to see what they recommend, but I have had really great luck with pure cornstarch on all my silicone babies. :wink:

Hugs, Kellie :D

~*Precious Baby Girl*~
Adaberny

Re: ~*Powdering my Romie Strydom baby*~

Post by Adaberny »

Cornstarch works well for me too. Before, I used regular baby powder and it made my silicone baby look kinda white-ish? But the plain old cornstarch did not distort her coloring. I love using it when it is needed. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Lori JR

Post by Lori JR »

So cool!! Love your Romie!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Your voice is so sweet and pleasant! :headspin:
Tina

Post by Tina »

Cornstarch and new kabuki brush now purchased, thanks for the great advice my friend. xxxx
Renaissance Babies Tracey

Post by Renaissance Babies Tracey »

Love your gorgeous girl. I only use cornstarch or cornflour as we call it in the UK.
Poppy H

Post by Poppy H »

I was just going to ask about what to use in England ,so it is cornflower ,will have to get some
Thankyou
Poppy H xx
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

I have really only used baby powder on one silicone..........the rest don't need it............I quess I need to get corn starch....................I just love your Romie girl.............Hugs, Kathy
SarahN

Post by SarahN »

Thank you for the information, all the answers I needed

:heart: :foryou: :heart:
Hugs,
Sarah
:heart: :hi: :heart: