A couple of new videos of Flora. xxxx

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Tina

Re: A couple of new videos of Flora. xxxx

Post by Tina »

Ange_HuggyBubs wrote:wow fabulous videos of the gorgeous little lady, please give her a hug from me and feebs ... such fun was had on Sunday, all those baby cuddles...we were totally spoilt ... roll on June :D xxx
It was certainly dolly paradise last Sunday and I cannot wait until June when I get to see them all again along with their mummy's of course.
Flora sends you and Feebs big cuddles. xxxx :hug:
Tina

Post by Tina »

BarbAga wrote:Great video's Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed seeing everything
Aw, thanks so much. xxxx :hug:
Tina

Post by Tina »

Kelliegirl wrote:I just LOVE this outfit on her…….it looks so warm and snuggly on her!! She looks like she is enjoying all of the attention she is getting!! I don't think I've ever seen your crib thoroughly until now…….it's really gorgeous!! Very unique!! I love your style!!! :heart: :D It's the perfect little nursery!!
Thanks Kellie, I always forget to show my crib but it is very pretty and I love it, Flora is definitely a spoilt baby girl, as you know I adore her. xxxx :heart: :hug:
Tina

Post by Tina »

Dion wrote::D She is GORGEOUS, Tina! I loved your videos. :foryou: Hugs, Dion
Thanks very much Dion, I am happy you enjoyed them. xxxx :foryou:
Tina

Post by Tina »

Jamie in Utah wrote:Flora is just beautiful ! Your nursery is so so cute! I especially love the wallpaper and the toys :D ( besides the pram and crib of course) Kellie is a sweetheart and it's special you have Flora!
I agree, Kellie is a wonderful friend and I cannot wait to meet her in person soon.
Flora is so special to me and I am pleased you like her special room in the house. xxxx :hug: