Some photos of Kasey to cheer Mommy up.......

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
LollipopCradle_Paula

Re: Some photos of Kasey to cheer Mommy up.......

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

So sorry Paul Jr is struggling. I will keep him and you with your foot in my thoughts and prayers.

I enjoyed the photos of your sweet little fellow. I especially like the "grumpy" daddy one. That's too cute!
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

What beautiful pictures Lainey. I'm so sorry you hurt your foot. Love daddy's facial expression!!!!!! Always praying for Paul Jr.
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

Your baby Kasey is so sweet... What a little heart throb. Hope you foot feels better soon... Keeping Paul Jr. in my prayers... Think of him often.
Hugs Linda
Dion

Post by Dion »

:heart: :heart: Your babies are so precious and thankfully they can help us smile in some rough times. The outfit that Jane made is GORGEOUS! My prayers are with you, Lainey, for a quick healing for your foot. I am glad that you are going to be at the doll show no matter what, as I am hoping to be there, too, and I sure would love to meet you in person :hug: . Prayers always for your precious son, Paul. This has to be SOOOO hard for him and for your entire family, too. You are all in my thoughts. :grouphug: Love and Hugs, Dion
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Oh little Kasey, you are just precious and adorable in all your new things. I love your knit set. I think you are a spoiled boy. Hehe. Give Mommy a big Hug and Kiss from Auntie Erin and one for your Daddy too.

Lainey Dear, I'm soooo sorry to hear about your foot. We can hobble around together at the show. I've got a bad foot too. I've been trying to get it better for months now and it's still painful. Hey, maybe we should rent some of those scooters and have them delivered to the Hotel and then we could race around the hallways. That might be fun. :)

I'm so sorry too to hear that Jr. is having such a hard time. Gosh he's been thru so much. I'll be thinking of him and continuing to pray for him. I hope his spirits lift soon. He really needs a break.

Blessings for all of you. I can't wait to see you in Denver.
Big Hugs Deary. Love you!
Erin
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Lainey, Kasey is precious. She could cheer up anyone. So sorry that Paul is struggling. Continuing to pray for him and you. Hope your foot is all well soon. You have got a lot on your plate right now and I am so sorry. Wish I lived closer to you so we could have a dolly day to cheer you up a bit. :)
Wishing you a blessed day.
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

Oh Pat, I would so love to have a dolly day with you. We are leaving on Saturday to go to NY and while we're on Long Island, I will be having a dolly day with my good friend ~Marilyn~ and also Emilys_Dream_Dolls. They both live close enough to my daughter so we get together every time I'm up there. I will get to see the two Legler babies that Emily has been working on too.

My foot is not cooperating with us right now. Erin wrote that she also has a problem with her foot so we will hobble around the doll show together. She wants to get scooters so we can race around the halls together. Wouldn't that be cute? :hug:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

I am so glad that you have a dolly day date to look forward to. I hope some day to meet Marilyn in person. She seems like such a sweet lady.
If you and Erin get scooters and decide to race be sure that someone videos it. You just might win some money on America's Funniest Videos. :lol:
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

I have known Marilyn for several years now and she has become one of my best friends. She is just a sweetheart. Paul thinks just as highly of her as I do, so that makes it even better. I keep trying to get her to come to a show with me. Maybe some day I will be successful.

I can just see it now..... The funniest thing is, my kids wouldn't put it past me. :lol: :hug:
Last edited by Lainey on Wed May 27, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
~Marilyn~

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

Awwww! Pat, Lainey...you have warmed my heart and put a smile on my face today! I am soooooo looking forward to this dolly day! I sure wish you were closer Pat! :grouphug: :foryou:
Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Marilyn, I really wish I lived closer also. What fun we could have.
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

Sorry you hurt your foot! OUCH!!! So sorry that Paul, Jr. is not doing as well, either!
Kasey is so adorable. Jane's knit outfit is beautiful on Kasey! He is a wonderfully well dressed young man!
He would sure cheer me up!!!
michelleh

Post by michelleh »

Sorry to hear about Paul Jr having more struggles. I had no idea you had hurt your foot. Take care of yourself so that you can be in Denver with bells on! Looking forward to seeing you again.
Michelle

Open custom rooting spaces available

http://sweetpunkinsreborns.weebly.com/

irish0182liz

Post by irish0182liz »

Hi!

aww im so sorry to hear about your foot! I hope it heels soon for you ill add you to my prayer list everynight.
I know just how you feel being bored and laid up I too just had back surgery and cant do much and its driving me nuts! im really sorry to hear about paul jr.
I keep telling myself the next day will be better! love liz
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Lainey, I am so sorry to hear Paul Jr. is not doing well.............He deserves some good times.........I am keeping him in my prayers and hoping he gets better soon............Kasey is so adorable and could cheer anyone up.................Sending lots of hugs,Kathy
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

My mom and I have been keeping Paul Jr. in our prayers! As well as your foot. :( I hope it gets better soon! Kasey sure does look adorable, tho! That little face can help brighten your day. :) I enjoyed getting to meet him and see Molly & Noah and all your babies again! :)
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
gagegood

Post by gagegood »

So good to hear from you, Lainey, with the photos. They are so sweet, & Molly too. I have been wanting to pm you for quite a while about Paul Jr., but I didn't because you always keep us ladies up to date about him, & I figured there must be no good news or you would have told us for sure. I am sorry about your darn foot. I fell in Jan. & broke my knee, so I have been limping around a lot too. All there best to you & yours from Gage. That amputation is a terrible pill for your son to swallow, after everything else he's been through for the last year & half.
Annette

Post by Annette »

So sorry to hear Paul Jr. is having more health trials, and you and your foot too. You are both in my prayers.

Your little guy looks so cute in his knits. :)
Hugs Annette