Some photos of Kasey to cheer Mommy up.......

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Lainey

Some photos of Kasey to cheer Mommy up.......

Post by Lainey »

Things haven't been going well with Paul Jr. lately and since Mommy needed cheering up, I told her she could take some pictures of me to show her DF friends. So, here we goooooooo.

Auntie Jane from Jane loves to knit made me an outfit and Mommy loves it..

Auntie Courtney and her mom came to visit us the other day and they brought me 2 adorable outfits and here is part of one of them. It's too hot for pants today. They also brought me some toys, one of them a little dog that looks just like Molly.

Do you think my feet are too big?

Molly was sleeping until I touched her.... She loves me!

Mommy asked Daddy to bring me in to her cause she hurt her foot and has to stay off of it. He was trying to look very grumpy but really loves me.

I like to look at my hand...

My Auntie Emily gave Mommy this gown that I have on and here is my sister Nikole that Mommy got from Auntie Jenn also.
Last edited by Lainey on Fri May 22, 2015 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
nanaglenna

Re: Some photos of Kasey to cheer Mommy up.......

Post by nanaglenna »

Oh Lainey, I am so sorry that things aren't going well for Paul Jr. That man definitely deserves a break he's been through SO much! What in heaven's name did you do to your foot? Sounds very painful. I do believe if anything could cheer you it would be that beautiful little Kasey, he is such a beautiful baby! Oh, and tell Paul that he is going to have to try much harder than that to look crabby, didn't fool me! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

Jenny5

Post by Jenny5 »

I am so sorry, Lainey, for Paul jr's continued struggle; prayers for him and your family.
Thank you for sharing you sweet distractions (dollies and hubby : ) I am glad they can offer you a reprieve and a smile :foryou:

:D Jen xx
:D Jen xx
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

Hi Glenna... I have a fracture in my foot and have been wearing a boot for 5 weeks now and the xrays don't show any improvement so have to wear it another four weeks and if it isn't any better, they will do an MRI. NOTHING is going to keep me from that show in July. If I have to I will hobble around.

Junior is having a tough time psychologically. The amputation is really getting to him and also next month his son Chris (12) is playing in a big baseball tournament here in N. Myrtle Beach. Diana will be here as well as Paul's two sisters and he feels so bad that he can't come to it as well. We are making plans to get over there to see him and try to cheer him up. :hug: :heart: :foryou:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
judyinontario

Post by judyinontario »

sorry to hear about Paul jr. (prayers) and what a great way to cheer yourself up but to take pics of a gorgeous bubba :D hope the foot gets better real soon :foryou:
Tiffany20

Post by Tiffany20 »

He's very cute Lainey :baby1: . Sending prayers of wellness to your family. Hopefully you two will get better soon :grouphug: .

God Bless,
Tiffany
My Favorite Little Boy
Andrew Helland

TinyTimms_Doris

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

I hope your foot heals soon!!! :heart: I am sorry to hear about Paul Jr. It would be really hard to deal with the hand he has been given lately. How strong he is to keep pushing through. :foryou: Love the pictures of your babies. They are just so sweet.
MonikaS

Post by MonikaS »

So sorry to hear of all the bad news. Keep your chin up! Your baby is so adorable! Love the outfits and of course, Molly.
:hug: :foryou:
MonikaS
marilyn

Post by marilyn »

Oh Lainey......terrible about your foot! Surely hope it heals so you don't have to hobble around! As far as Paul, I'm sorry to hear he is so down........its a shame something can't be done so he could see it live.......he (and you) and in my thoughts always and I truly hope things starting looking up for him.
Kelliegirl

Post by Kelliegirl »

Awe Lainey, I sure hope things get better for you soon……this baby would put a smile on anyone's face! He is just too cute!! :heart: :D
Hugs, Kellie :D

~*Precious Baby Girl*~
CaliforniaMel

Post by CaliforniaMel »

How precious, especially Grumpy Daddy. Come on, you can see a smile trying to poke out under there. I am so very sorry you're having a tough go of it and I will be thinking of you.
Image[/URL]
DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

We will cheer you up in Denver. Nothing like a great big doll show to perk our spirits up. So sorry about Paul, jr. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

DianeLovesBabies wrote:We will cheer you up in Denver. Nothing like a great big doll show to perk our spirits up. So sorry about Paul, jr. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs
Diane
I'm counting on it, Diane. I can't wait for it to start. :elephant: :headspin: :elephant: :headspin:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
jodiedenney

Post by jodiedenney »

I love the look on Daddy's face!!!!!
Lovestoknit Jane

Post by Lovestoknit Jane »

Beautiful pictures Lainey! Love the one of Grumpy Daddy, love it when our husbands join in, mine always use too, never worried about having his photo taking with a doll/baby.
I am sorry to hear you have a fractured foot, i hope it soon heals five weeks is a long time. Still saying prayers for Paul Jr. And seeing you all will cheer him up, it's a long time to be in hospital and it soon brings you down. It would be good for him if he could go home.
Kasey i love you in your knitted romper i made, it fits you perfectly. Tell mummy i have copied these pictures and put them on my Facebook page, i hope that is alright with her. One last thing Kasey, give your mummy the biggest hug please from me. :hug: :heart:

Check out my knitted sets on my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janes-kn ... 2509536579
Carolr

Post by Carolr »

Lainey, I hope things get better soon and that your foot heals quickly.

Kasey is just adorable. He looks great in all of his outfits! Precious baby boy!
:idea: Hugs, Carol
~Marilyn~

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

Lainey I'm so sorry that Paul Jr. Is having a tough go of it. I couldn't imagine what it's like to lose the use of my legs or an amputation. I don't think I have it in me to go through all he's been through. In my opinion he is probably the bravest man I know. He'll get through this. He just has to.
It's normal to be sad to miss his sons game. I'm sure it's something he shared with his sons at one time. Would they be able to record it ? Then they could visit him and make a day of it...watch the game, hot dogs , popcorn, :toast: ..all the fixings.
I hope you are better for our visit. Gosh...what a year . We both can use some downtime.
I love the pictures, Kasey looks adorable and I'm jealous of that gorgeous blue knit romper. Jane does such gorgeous work. :heart: Love the pic with Molly and Paul. He's too funny!
And I love the gown Emily gave you. It's perfect on him.
See you soon! :elephant:
Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Oh, Lainey....your pictures are awesome!! My favorite is the one of your "grumpy" hubby! :lol: He reminds me so much of my sweet man! I'll be stepping-up my prayers for Paul Jr too. Love you!! :hug:
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

Thank you all for your so very sweet comments. We are thinking that since they found out that Paul has a lawyer now the care has become even worse than it was before. It is so hard finding a place that will accept someone in his condition and with his insurance but we are trying. :grouphug:
Tracy Lorraine wrote:Oh, Lainey....your pictures are awesome!! My favorite is the one of your "grumpy" hubby! :lol: He reminds me so much of my sweet man! I'll be stepping-up my prayers for Paul Jr too. Love you!! :hug:

Tracy, Paul is never grumpy where the dolls are concerned. It was quite a challenge for him to put that face on, and I must say, the smile was still tryng to come through. :hug:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]