No longer available

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
BabesinArmsDanni

No longer available

Post by BabesinArmsDanni »

I'm posting this here as I haven't yet decided for sure if I will part with my Romie baby, hence why I'm posting this here instead of the for sale section. ..

Its a difficult decision as its been my dream to own a baby from Romie and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity. However, since separating from my husband I'm doing it tough financially and I'm feeling guilty for having such a luxury item when I need to be supporting myself and my 3 children. Parting with her would help buy the things we need, pay bills etc.....

So today I wanted to encourage anyone interested in adopting her to please feel free to message me for more information. I would prefer to give out my asking price via pm only.

Here is a little about my beautiful girl....

My Kailyn Rose is number 4 of 6 in the edition.

I bought her direct from Romie. She is in top notch condition. She has had a little repair to her finger but it is nothing noticeable and it just looks like a little sucking blister. I can share a pic of this upon request. She is the most beautiful silicone I have ever owned.  Never have I had a doll that feels and looks as real. To pick her up she moves just like a real baby. If you've seen romies videos you would see what I mean. Her silicone feels like real baby skin. She is just amazing in every way.

Right now if I sell I am not looking to receive full payment until July and/or can do a short layaway till August/September if needed. I would take preference over a buyer who can pay in full though. I would be wanting a deposit of $2000 USD to reserve her.  Then a suitable payment plan can be set up.

Due to needing to sell for financial reasons I am not interested in any TRADES OR SWAPS

Her silicone is beautiful and soft. No rips or tears. No stickiness. She has been displayed in a crib for most of her time with me.

If this is your dream baby please don't hesitate to contact me about this beautiful and rare baby girl :foryou:

Note: this is a high end silicone doll and I will not be selling her for much less than I paid for her. Genuine interested buyers welcome.

Last edited by BabesinArmsDanni on Wed May 27, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dolly hugs,

Danni
love4reborns

Re: My Romie Baby

Post by love4reborns »

She's a beautiful baby! I can only wish. I'm sorry you have to part with her.
BabesinArmsDanni

Thank you.

Yes it's very hard :(
Dolly hugs,

Danni
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

Dream baby for sure and if I wasn't about to move I would definitely be interested !!!!
judyinontario

Post by judyinontario »

oh how I wish, and wish, and wish and wish......... im so sorry you must let her go, it must be very hard, she is just gorgeous :heart: :heart:
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

You know I adore her, Danni!! :heart: I hope the right mommy comes along soon for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:
SANDY29

Post by SANDY29 »

I am sure she will find a new mummy soon. I can only dream.... sorry to hear of your breakup.

Big hugs to you and your children,

Sandy xxx
Melinda

Post by Melinda »

Shouldn't this be in silicones for sale?
NiSchi

Post by NiSchi »

OMG what a DREAM BABY :heart: :heart: :heart: ....!!!! She is for sure absolutely BEAUTIFUL from head to toe :elephant: :elephant: ...!!
I´m so sorry that you might have to part with this special baby girl :( ,
my best wishes to you :hug: ...!!

HUGS - Nicole
AnnieUK

Post by AnnieUK »

Don't part with her if can help it. You might never get another chance to own such a lovely baby. Hugs. X
If you don't have a dream, it will never come true.
Linda S.

Post by Linda S. »

She is beautiful!
Denise O

Post by Denise O »

I soooo want this baby!
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

She is beautiful.
Wishing you a blessed day.
BabesinArmsDanni

Thank you everybody for your lovely comments.

I think I would regret parting with her so that is why I am in two minds about it. However if someone came along and really wanted her I would take this as the universe telling me its the right thing to part with her. If not, I am more than happy for her to stay with me. And hopefully will work out how to pay my bills etc AND get to keep her too. :grouphug:
Dolly hugs,

Danni
Brandi

Post by Brandi »

She is just beautiful, Danni :D ! I wish she could come and live with me!!

Hugs,
Brandi
My Precious Niece, Keenlan

chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Oh my~she is gorgeous!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Angela K

Post by Angela K »

This baby is adorable, Danni. All of Romie's babies are exceptional and VERY hard to part with. Hope you get to keep her :heart:

Luv

Angela x