Not able to attend ROSE? WINNER ANNOUNCED

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
tuckerk

Re: Not able to attend ROSE?

Post by tuckerk »

I will miss meeting all you wonderful ladies in person and also seeing all your gorgeous babies and etc........................Glenna, You are such a sweetheart..........Hugs, Kathy
cindydu

Post by cindydu »

Meeting Sculptors!!!
nanaglenna

Post by nanaglenna »

This almost makes me sad that so many of you won't be there. This is my first time ever attending a doll show and was so hoping to meet so many of you!
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

sjones571

Post by sjones571 »

I have never been so don't know what I would miss but I sure would love to go and meet some of the wonderful Dollfan ladies
MaryP

Post by MaryP »

In the past, I was able to go to most of the doll shows on the east coast. I will miss not seeing my dolly friends and, of course, all the new babies. Thanks Glenna for doing this. Wish I could go to meet you in person.
Annette

Post by Annette »

Meeting all my long time dolly friends in person, is what I miss. And meeting some of the very talented artists. I've never been to any of the big dolly shows, but, maybe one day. :)

Thankyou Glenna, for doing this giveaway. :)
Hugs Annette
Leesa

Post by Leesa »

Not being able to meet you! and all of my DF Friends that I was so looking forward to meeting! :heart: :heart:

Leesa
MonikaS

Post by MonikaS »

I only got to go to one EXPO doll show, and I was so new that everything that it was just a whirlwind. I would have loved to have met you all! From the EXPO, I fell in love with resin babies. Will miss seeing the babies, too! Well, have fun for me! :hug:
MonikaS
renee613

Post by renee613 »

I've never been and would love to meet a number of ladies I have chatted with here. I also would love to meet Romie and see one of her lovelies in person.
Dolly Hugs, Renee

debbiesweelittleones

Post by debbiesweelittleones »

I will miss the interaction with friends and customers. It's always fun and exciting to get together.
Beachwalker Mandy

Post by Beachwalker Mandy »

The part of the show I would miss the most is meeting up with all these lovely ladies who collect and love dolls as much as I do.
HushabyeMargie

Post by HushabyeMargie »

I got to go to IDEX when it was in Las Vegas back in '06. It was so much fun! I got to meet so many lovely ladies! Now days, I have a conference for my doula business that is kind of mandatory and almost always falls on the same weekend as ROSE. My summer vacation is always planned around that.
Blessings!
Margie
Hushabye Babies
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

I won't actually miss anything as I have never had the opportunity to attend a show yet...but what I pine over is meeting all you lovely ladies that I have "known" for years but have never met in person!
Mistijo

Post by Mistijo »

I will miss seeing all the wonderful babies and creativity that each artist puts into making them. Thanks for the drawing.
ShannonZaNightOwl

Post by ShannonZaNightOwl »

I have never been able to attend a doll show. So, I would really love the experience overall, but I think the best part would be meeting other artists and putting names to faces!

Shannon Hardin
Night Owl Nursery
tuckerk

Re: Not able to attend ROSE? WINNER ANNOUNCED

Post by tuckerk »

Oh Glenna, I was so surprised.................thanks so much, you are a total sweetie.............Hugs, Kathy