Byhugsheather????? Do You Know....

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
erin1958

Byhugsheather????? Do You Know....

Post by erin1958 »

Does anyone know how I can contact Byhugsheather, Heather, who is a member here???? She was buying a doll from me and seems to have vanished. Not reading PM's here or responding to emails. So strange????

Thanks for any info.
Erin
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
LollipopCradle_Paula

Re: Byhugsheather????? Do You Know....

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

I hope she's okay.
Annette

Post by Annette »

Is she on Facebook? If you have her surname, maybe you can contact her there?
Hugs Annette
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

That is not like her at all. I have sold to her and communication was top notch. Wasn't something going on with her daughter recently? I don't remember for sure.
Hugs,
Nadia

NiSchi

Post by NiSchi »

The last thing I have heard from Heather was just perhaps a month ago,
she told me to have issues with her teeth so wasn`t able to adopt a baby from me.
Her daughter has had surgery before as well.

Heather has been absolutely lovely to deal with,
hope that she feels better now :hug: ...!!

Love - Nicole
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Thank you all for your input. I don't know Heather but she does have good feedback. I've received several PM's however, stating she has pulled this disappearing act several times to others so I honestly don't know what to think. She seemed to REALLY, REALLY want this baby too! I hope I hear from her soon or I'll have to move on.

Not great news!!!!
Thanks Ladies.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

I hope you hear from her Erin and I just love your sweet girls in your siggy.
Hugs,
Nadia

erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Thank You Nadia. Tomorrow is my girls birthday. They turn 38. AURRGGHH!! Seems hard to imagine. :)
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Erin, Hope you found out if Heather is Ok..........Just wanted to tell you also how adorable your two girls are and they are going to be 38 yrs. old...............My oldest son is going to be 40 in 2 weeks.............Hard to believe, how time flies...................Hugs, KAthy
frannie

Post by frannie »

erin1958 wrote:Thank you all for your input. I don't know Heather but she does have good feedback. I've received several PM's however, stating she has pulled this disappearing act several times to others so I honestly don't know what to think. She seemed to REALLY, REALLY want this baby too! I hope I hear from her soon or I'll have to move on.

Not great news!!!!
Thanks Ladies.
Hi Erin

Heather did the exact same to me as well. After one transaction that went very smoothly, she contacted me to ask if I had such and such doll. I showed her what pics I had of the two stored away babies she was interested in. She wanted additional pics so I took them. Heather was ecstatic about the babies and seemed to want them really bad, She wanted to make payment a certain day because she would get a tax refund then so we made exact arrangements. I fully trusted Heather since our first transaction had been so smooth and nice so I agreed to no deposit and payment then and then. I already got the babies ready to ship and even considered sending them out early, thank god I decided against it. Then the agreed on day for payment came and went but no word from Heather. I waited because I thought it just takes her a bit longer....needless to say that I never heard a word from her again but around three weeks later she was posting in the wanted section for other dolls. When I let her know that I was disappointed she had never even let me know she didn't want my dolls anymore she was like - oh, I did write and tell you...no sorry, no nothing and of course I had never received a word from her. She was put on my "do not deal with list". I didn't leave feedback since we didn't really have a transaction but now that I hear she does that to others as well I think everyone who she did that to should leave her according feedback.

Erin, so sorry Heather is doing that to you! She won't buy your doll, at least if she hasen't made a payment yet.

Hugs,
Frannie
:heart: Bray :heart:
LilliputdreamsofSusan

Post by LilliputdreamsofSusan »

frannie wrote:
erin1958 wrote:Thank you all for your input. I don't know Heather but she does have good feedback. I've received several PM's however, stating she has pulled this disappearing act several times to others so I honestly don't know what to think. She seemed to REALLY, REALLY want this baby too! I hope I hear from her soon or I'll have to move on.

Not great news!!!!
Thanks Ladies.
Hi Erin

Heather did the exact same to me as well. After one transaction that went very smoothly, she contacted me to ask if I had such and such doll. I showed her what pics I had of the two stored away babies she was interested in. She wanted additional pics so I took them. Heather was ecstatic about the babies and seemed to want them really bad, She wanted to make payment a certain day because she would get a tax refund then so we made exact arrangements. I fully trusted Heather since our first transaction had been so smooth and nice so I agreed to no deposit and payment then and then. I already got the babies ready to ship and even considered sending them out early, thank god I decided against it. Then the agreed on day for payment came and went but no word from Heather. I waited because I thought it just takes her a bit longer....needless to say that I never heard a word from her again but around three weeks later she was posting in the wanted section for other dolls. When I let her know that I was disappointed she had never even let me know she didn't want my dolls anymore she was like - oh, I did write and tell you...no sorry, no nothing and of course I had never received a word from her. She was put on my "do not deal with list". I didn't leave feedback since we didn't really have a transaction but now that I hear she does that to others as well I think everyone who she did that to should leave her according feedback.

Erin, so sorry Heather is doing that to you! She won't buy your doll, at least if she hasen't made a payment yet.

Hugs,
Frannie
Ditto
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

LilliputdreamsofSusan wrote:
frannie wrote:

Not great news!!!!
Thanks Ladies.
Hi Erin

Hugs,
Frannie
Ditto
Another "DITTO" here except that she did make two $50. payments which she lost when she backed out of our deal.
Wishing you a blessed day.
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Just thought I'd add, I still haven't heard a word. She's never read my PM's or sent me another. Today was going to be my day to give up. It's been around a month, I think.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
Tiffany20

Post by Tiffany20 »

I had a similar situation with Heather also. She desperately wanted my Alice Kewy and sent several pm's. Once I said she's yours, suddenly there was an excuse, about her husband saying no to her purchasing anymore dolls? It came off that she wasn't serious about dolly transactions in general :? .

God Bless,
Tiffany
My Favorite Little Boy
Andrew Helland

Dion

Post by Dion »

:( :( :( I will put her on my Naughty List so I won't accidentally try to sell something to her. It sounds like she has caused a lot of problems for a LOT of very nice Doll Fan ladies. How sad.

:grouphug: Hugs, Dion
SharonL

Post by SharonL »

Yes, courtesy doesn't cost anything...all a buyer needs to do is let a seller know that she will not be buying the doll after all, so it can be sold to someone else. I don't understand how it would be better to let someone wait for weeks, after the agreement for sale is made, with no communication whatsoever. I don't care if the Pope says "no more dolls", it's just plain rude and unfair to disappear like that. And after you've taken down For Sale threads, and passed up other possible sales, what are you supposed to do? We all have emergencies, but this sounds like a bad habit! :banghead:
SharonL
We now live in Virginia, about 20 miles south of Richmond.
Any dolly lovers, bear lovers, around?