Selling a lot of my doll collection!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
MacJo

Selling a lot of my doll collection!

Post by MacJo »

I couldn't get this to post quite right in the classifieds, as I'm just wanting to draw attention to the many eBay auctions that will be coming up in the next week or two.
My son is helping me sell off a large quantity of my dolls, including this wonderful Rolanda Heimer OOAK yawner. I am her sole owner, and she has always been a display doll, never been played with or even had her outfit changed. We are selling OOAKs, silicones, vinyl dolls, porcelain, w/p, you name it :) Here is the eBay link for this yawning baby, but please check out the other auctions, and there will be more added every day. Right now, we have no more Himstedts or Skilles and only two Bonnie Chyle OOAKs. There will be lots to come, though, so stay tuned! :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolanda-Heimer- ... 3f51010c7c
MacJo

Re: Selling a lot of my doll collection!

Post by MacJo »

MacJo

Post by MacJo »

Rolanda gave me a choice of outfits, if you wonder why the one in her certificate doesn't exactly match the one in her photos from home :)
MonikaS

Post by MonikaS »

BOL selling your lovely babies!
MonikaS
just_Brenda

Post by just_Brenda »

MacJo ??? From the old days ??
We don't know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have .
Cathe

Post by Cathe »

Yes Brenda, it's Jo from the "old days." I was so :shock: to see her name. I had lost touch with her. Lost her Email in computer crash. So cool to see her again!!! :D :heart:
just_Brenda

Post by just_Brenda »

Wow !!!! Our " Queen" is back lol
We don't know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have .
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

Post by Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa »

Wow!!! Hi there!! Nice to see you♡
kd

Post by kd »

It's great when oldies from the early days of DF return.
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

I remember! Always nice to see old friends.
LollipopCradle_Paula

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

You have some lovely dolls. BOL with the auctions.
Brendas Babies

Post by Brendas Babies »

Well hello Jo! I also remember you from way back!
Sweet Quinny by Nikki!
kd

Post by kd »

just_Brenda wrote:Wow !!!! Our " Queen" is back lol

I recall her being the Queen, but I don't remember why. :lol:
MacJo

Post by MacJo »

You guys are so funny :) Actually, MacKim was Queen, and I was her lowly handmaiden! LOL We're both Scottish, so that's why we put the "Mac" in front of our
names. She pronounced herSELF Queen, as I recall! LOL Anyway, yes, it's still an oldie, but mostly goodie, here :) Thanks for all the good wishes, and please
keep an eye on the "offerings". I think my son put up six new ones today (Friday...now slightly into Sat. :) ). Anyway, feel free to ask questions, make offers, etc.
It's very difficult to start parting with my precious babies/toddlers, but I have to move to a smaller, more manageable place next year. It will be 12 years since my
stroke come October, and though I'm doing pretty well, there's so much that I have to pay people to do for me, and I need a place where I can be a little more self-sufficient. That's life, eh? I have so many, many good memories of Dollfan! OH, and another way to tell me from MacKIM is that she hated my sweet Gabby! LOL
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I love every one of the dolls you have listed. They are all very, very special. I can only wish at the moment.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
violet

Post by violet »

You actually have a lot of my favorite artist's work! lovely collection! Best of luck with their sales and stay healthy.
MacJo

Post by MacJo »

Thank you for all your good wishes :) I'm amazed that my son has dived into this project like he has :) He laughed and said it was the most HE ever played with dolls! LOL Of course, it's noticeable by the way he hasn't worried too much about fixing their hair before listing! LOL Poor Femke by Didy Jacobsen....noticed her auction last night and about choked! She really has very nice hair! :) He photographed her with "bed head" :) Ah well....boys! ;)
Cathe

Post by Cathe »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Loved seeing Gabby again. One of my all time favorite fun girls.
This has been a great blast from the past! :dance:
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Hi Jo. I don't think I knew you before but it's nice to meet you. You have such a wonderful collection. Beautiful Dolls indeed. I see many I'd be proud to have if I had room and funds. Best of luck with your auctions and move. I bet you'll miss these beauties. Take care. It sounds like you've been through a lot.

Hugs, Erin
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
MacJo

Post by MacJo »

Thanks, Erin :) I truly hope my dolls go to people who'll love them as much as I have, most importantly! C, I love your signature photo....always a hoot, you are! LOL I'm glad SOMEone is glad to see Gabby, too....mean ol' Kim just cringed every time I posted her, which is why I posted her so much! LOL Kim and I keep in touch, but less and less, as her life is full of grandbabies now! WHERE has the time gone? I see a lot of old (figuratively :) ) doll friends on FB and try to keep up with their lives. It was a very different time just 20 years ago (JUST...LOL). Anyway, nice to be back chatting with other doll lovers :)