Paypal problems!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Marita Winters

Paypal problems!

Post by Marita Winters »

A friend of mine is having trouble with Paypal. Have any of you had Paypal hold your money for 21 days and not let you have access to it????
chelle77

Re: Paypal problems!

Post by chelle77 »

When I first started selling they did this ....I think once you have enough sales and are an established seller they lift this :D
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

You should call them, Marita. There could just be a glitch in your account. I had a problem with mine stating that my bank account wasn't linked even though it had been for several years. The rep was able to go in and correct it. Perhaps your account has encountered some "miscommunication".
Marita Winters

Post by Marita Winters »

It isn't my account. It is one of my friends who just started to sell things on Ebay. They told her that she cannot have anything over $1000 for 21 days. :(
diannanewburn

Post by diannanewburn »

Following a periodic review of your account, we're making some changes to how your payments are processed

Starting today, you can access the first $1,000 USD you receive every month, as soon as you receive the payments from your buyers. Everything above your $1,000 USD release amount will be held for a 21 day period. As long as there are no issues with your orders, the money will be automatically released to you after 21 days. Payments you received before today are not affected by this change.

Here are a few good business practices we look out for when reviewing your release amounts:

Process orders immediately and ship quickly using a service that provides tracking and delivery confirmation.
Upload tracking information or delivery confirmation numbers.
Communicate early and often with your buyers.
Make sure that you confirm your financials and account details associated with your PayPal account, and keep them up to date.
Wherever possible avoid buyer disputes, claims, and chargebacks and if you do have a problem, work with PayPal to resolve it as quickly as possible.

If you see your business growing and require an increase in release amount, you could choose to upgrade to a Business Account. If you upgrade, we will review your account and email you within 3 business days with information about your new release amount.

More information can be found on the PayPal help center by searching for “Release amount.”

Questions?

If you have any questions, just click Help Center at the bottom of this email and then choose Email us or Call us.

Sincerely,

PayPal
diannanewburn

Post by diannanewburn »

looks like spam but it's not....
SharonL

Post by SharonL »

Is Paypal asking sellers to upload the tracking info to THEM? I've never seen a place on the page to do that. :dunno:
SharonL
We now live in Virginia, about 20 miles south of Richmond.
Any dolly lovers, bear lovers, around?
diannanewburn

Post by diannanewburn »

no it doesn't matter it goes to pp when you put them on Ebay. If you open your page in PP there is a place to add tracking.
CaliforniaMel

Post by CaliforniaMel »

Although that's Paypal's official policy, I found that if I emailed them as soon as I had delivery confirmation, they released my money three days later.
Image[/URL]
SharonL

Post by SharonL »

So even though Paypal is separated from Ebay, they want to be updated on tracking info, and communication, and all that.
SharonL
We now live in Virginia, about 20 miles south of Richmond.
Any dolly lovers, bear lovers, around?