Full vinyl body, sleeping reborn kits?? Boys?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
heatherfirewife

Full vinyl body, sleeping reborn kits?? Boys?

Post by heatherfirewife »

Hi! I'm having a hard time figuring out which kits are available with a full vinyl body.
I want to order two custom babies for my daughters for Christmas and one of them really wants a boy. Are there any cute sleeping boy babies with a full body?

Also, any cons to owning a full body vinyl reborn?
I realize that they will be more expensive, and that is ok.
My daughters do play with their babies.

Thanks for any help!
georgeanne

Re: Full vinyl body, sleeping reborn kits?? Boys?

Post by georgeanne »

Hi Heather,

I was just browsing Adrie's site and looking at all the kits and bodies, etc. I have bought directly from Adrie and her husband Hjalmar, the shipping is extremely reasonable as well. She has partial torsos that might work for you. Here's the link:

They work with her mix and match kits.

http://www.adriesdolls.com/home.php?cat=17
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
heatherfirewife

Thank you. I do love Adrie's babies, we have a few of her sculpts already and they are precious! I think the main reason my girls want the vinyl bodies is because they think the babies can wear anything they want to dress them in, like tank tops and sleeveless dresses (for the girls). So the bottom only torsos wouldn't work. I don't see many options for full body vinyl kits. I am willing to buy retired kits if I could find them at reasonable after market prices.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I can understand why they would want the full torso. There are some, but the prices are up there and now aftermarket kits are selling for a lot more than the original in some instances and I know the full body kits were in the $139 and up range. Of course I am sure someone will see this and hopefully help you out. Other than posting in wanted you might just have to troll through Evilbay to see if you get lucky there.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
heatherfirewife

Anyone else have any ideas?
Can be a girl kit also.