UPDATE***Jax, FL dolly weekend January 2016

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Tracy Lorraine

Re: UPDATE***Jax, FL dolly weekend January 2016

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Aryana Nicole wrote:Im def coming! And bringing a give away from a very special one of our doll fan girlies!!! Yay!!!

:elephant:
dianareed

Post by dianareed »

I'm getting there on Monday! I need some down time. If anyone is going earlier in the week, please let me know! :elephant: :heart:
krystleslittlemonkeys

Post by krystleslittlemonkeys »

I won't be able to make it after all. :( I feel guilty for going on so many trips and spending money when Aleks and I have trips we want to take together and we need to save to move out. We are hoping to go to PEI either in 2016 or 2017. Have fun everyone and hopefully this will be a yearly thing and I can make it to one in the future.
Krystle's Little Monkeys
http://www.krystleslittlemonkeys.com

sherrybug

Post by sherrybug »

I am coming after all. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: My sweet hubby and I are renewing our vows on the 23rd.
So he has decided to bring me to Jacksonville for our trip. I have a keeper of all keepers when it comes to my hubby.
We are renewing vows for our 25th anniversary. I am excited about that and our Jax trip.
He promised I would have plenty of girl-dolly time. I will bring plenty of pictures.....I am over the moon excited.
:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
Hugs,
Sherry

I do Silicone custom painting

Dreambabies52

Post by Dreambabies52 »

That's wonderful news Sherry :D January can't come quick enough :elephant:
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

sherrybug wrote:I am coming after all. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: My sweet hubby and I are renewing our vows on the 23rd.
So he has decided to bring me to Jacksonville for our trip. I have a keeper of all keepers when it comes to my hubby.
We are renewing vows for our 25th anniversary. I am excited about that and our Jax trip.
He promised I would have plenty of girl-dolly time. I will bring plenty of pictures.....I am over the moon excited.
YAY! :D
sherrybug

Post by sherrybug »

Thanks ...I am so excited. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
Hugs,
Sherry

I do Silicone custom painting

Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

sherrybug wrote:I am coming after all. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: My sweet hubby and I are renewing our vows on the 23rd.
:rbounce: :goofy: :rbounce: :goofy: :rbounce: :goofy: :rbounce: :goofy: :rbounce: :goofy: :rbounce: :goofy: :rbounce: :goofy: :rbounce: :goofy: :rbounce: :goofy: :rbounce:
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

Yeah !!!!!!! I'm so glad you will be there. :hug: :headspin: :elephant:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
dana

Post by dana »

Yay!! I'm excited you are coming :grouphug:

jeannesteenies

Post by jeannesteenies »

Oh baby!!!! This sounds like too much fun!!!! I want to go!
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

jeannesteenies wrote:Oh baby!!!! This sounds like too much fun!!!! I want to go!
We would love to have you join us!!!!
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Well Ladies, I've officially made my decision, I think. I don't think I'm going to try and make this trip. We've just recently been forced to spend over $2,000. on Hubby's truck and I just am not feeling like this trip is in the cards for me this time. I've figured up that I'd spend close to $1,000. doing this for 3 days and it's just too much for me. I'll be jealous when you all are there, and wish I'd have done it, but I'll simply have to look at all your pics and hear all your wonderful stories. So sorry.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

Hey all you Jacksonville dolly weekend friends. Did any of you see that there is a new doll show in Sarasota, FL on the same weekend. I just saw on facebook that Laura Tuzio Ross is planning to be at the Sarasota doll show. Maybe we should have the party there? Here is a link to the show website http://www.jmkshows.com/2016_01_29_krea ... _show.html
tracey427

Post by tracey427 »

jubileej wrote:Hey all you Jacksonville dolly weekend friends. Did any of you see that there is a new doll show in Sarasota, FL on the same weekend. I just saw on facebook that Laura Tuzio Ross is planning to be at the Sarasota doll show. Maybe we should have the party there? Here is a link to the show website http://www.jmkshows.com/2016_01_29_krea ... _show.html

I for one would be upset with this change. We have purchased airline tickets around the Jacksonville location as well as made the rest of our vacation plans around it
Owner - Oma's Attic - Boutique Clothes At Oma's Prices
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

I doubt very much is Paul and I would go if the place was changed. We have also made plans around it and would not be able to change them. If you all want to change it, I'm sure you would still have a great time getting together. It just wouldn't include us this time. :hug:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

Maybe she meant going for the day? Not sure, but that is the way I read it!
DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

I am not going to change my plans and I am still going to Jacksonville that weekend. This show is just getting off the ground and it would be even better the second year. I would have to have two lay overs to Sarasota and I hate lay overs. So many have already made hotel reservations and air plane reservations for Jacksonville. Bob is excited to drive me down and it would add another 6 hours to our drive. Just not going to make any changes in my plans. Hope most of the ladies planning to come will be there too.

Hugs
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!
tracey427

Post by tracey427 »

Jenny wrote:Maybe she meant going for the day? Not sure, but that is the way I read it!

It's a four drive from Jacksonville to Sarasota one way. That's more than a one day trip

Lainey and Diane my Robert and I will be going to Jacksonville as we already bought non refundable airline tickets. So even if others decide to go to Sarosta us three couples can meet up in Jacksonville
Owner - Oma's Attic - Boutique Clothes At Oma's Prices
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

tracey427 wrote:
Jenny wrote:Maybe she meant going for the day? Not sure, but that is the way I read it!

It's a four drive from Jacksonville to Sarasota one way. That's more than a one day trip

Lainey and Diane my Robert and I will be going to Jacksonville as we already bought non refundable airline tickets. So even if others decide to go to Sarosta us three couples can meet up in Jacksonville
I gotcha! I did not know the difference! I am still planning on Jacksonville myself!