Scammer Alert: List of her names included:

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
lifesabeachbabyKim

Scammer Alert: List of her names included:

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

Ladies and gents. There is a scammer among us who goes by many names. She ranks right up there with Tracey Hudson and Sondra Liner as far as her schemes.

Her name is Jonell Lynn Belke(her full legal name)

On facebook she has a new page by the name of JLynn Kimball.

She started scamming on BJD forums which she got kicked off of them all and then Jeans forums(where they traded and sold designer jeans) several years ago(2007-8) and also Madame Alexander and AD dolls and then she moved into the reborn/silicone doll community a couple years back. She scammed a woman I know from facebook out of a $2,000 silicone doll! She just created 2 new facebook groups for trading and selling and such called "Sell Your Reborn" and "Silicone reborns"(Which apparently she uses as a forum for her crazy rantings) so be on the lookout and don't join the groups or friend this person because you might be her next victim and I'd hate to see that happen.

Here is a list of the names she has used in the doll world to scam so far(That we know of):

Mary Hansen
Mary Hanner
Amer Drms
Jlynn Kimball
Rose Williams
Francis Carter
Jo Blake
Jodi Gina
Jo Lynn Blake
Jonelle Belke
Kimball Methusala
Marion Blankenship
Reborning Babies
Kimms M Ryan
(Actually the name Ryan Kimm appears on a cancelled check that was shown in the group with the name Jonell Belke right above it. This Kimms Ryan person claims to be Jonells daughter under the Kimms M Ryan name but Ryan Kimm(42 years old) lives in El Paso Texas or did live in TX at Jonells old address so they must be partners or husband and wife or something but definitely not the daughter. Another fake account of hers)

Please be careful who you have transactions with!

Edited because she apparently just changed her name again to "Kimball Methusala" :roll:

Edited. Again. Marion Blankenship is another new name. She was kicked off the scammer resource group this morning and made this new page I guess to complain about the group. :dunno:

Edited yet again to add: Ryan Kimm is her son for sure. She wrote a book about him and his Schizophrenia back in 2002. It is for sale on Amazon and is called "Descent Into Madness" by Jonell Belke. So at least we now know who that person is and that he is real.
Last edited by lifesabeachbabyKim on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Annette

Re: Scammer Alert: List of her names included:

Post by Annette »

Thanks for the warning and list of her names, Kim.
Hugs Annette
Dreambabies52

Post by Dreambabies52 »

Thank you for thinking of us ,this will save a lot of heartache.
Angielulu

Post by Angielulu »

Yes! Thank you! :)
lifesabeachbabyKim

You're very welcome ladies. This new breed of scammer is very formidable. I used to think Jenny Gannon was the worst of the worst but she is nothing compared to these new tech savvy scammers. They really abuse the system by making a million facebook pages and using photoshop to make fake safety photos. It's unbelievable what they can do now, :(
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Thanks for the warning. I don't ever except friend requests from someone that I don't know who they are. That's just my way.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
dianareed

Post by dianareed »

Thank so much for the warning. I took a screen shot of the names, so I'm on the alert. I don't usually buy from anyone I don't know.
Beachwalker Mandy

Post by Beachwalker Mandy »

Thank you so much. There are so many scammers now and of course with them making up multiple names, guess there would be. I think if I saw the name Kimball Methusela it would give me pause to think, this is odd. LOL
lifesabeachbabyKim

Beachwalker Mandy wrote:Thank you so much. There are so many scammers now and of course with them making up multiple names, guess there would be. I think if I saw the name Kimball Methusela it would give me pause to think, this is odd. LOL
I know huh? That was an odd choice. Methusala. My Grandma used to say that phrase all the time "Older than Methusala". lol
Snugglebug Nursery

Post by Snugglebug Nursery »

This whackjob got Kim's Facebook acct shutdown.
terrimeyers

Post by terrimeyers »

Snugglebug Nursery wrote:This whackjob got Kim's Facebook acct shutdown.

Wow! What did you do Kim?
Take a page from her book and just create a new one
lifesabeachbabyKim

terrimeyers wrote:

Well I actually just found out about it because I was in the studio most of the day so I sent my ID off to FB a little bit ago and we will see. Not a very happy camper right now because I have 4 years worth of doll photos in that account. Plus I have a few customers that only contact me thru there so I am going to have to make a new acct and start again if FB won't accept my ID and track down my customers. I had trouble uploading my ID pic because of our internet being so slow so I'm not even sure they got the photo. I hope so. I had a feeling it must be her that did it since I posted on here there was nothing else she could do to me but report my page. What a lame-o. :(

Oh and she has a new name BTW, she was pretending to be her daughter(as of the wee small hours this morning when I was still in my acct) Her new name is Kimms M Ryan. Not sure on that middle initial. Gonna add it to the list above so we have them all in one spot. This woman is 68 years old and acts like she is 8.
terrimeyers

Post by terrimeyers »

lifesabeachbabyKim wrote:
terrimeyers wrote:

Well I actually just found out about it because I was in the studio most of the day so I sent my ID off to FB a little bit ago and we will see. Not a very happy camper right now because I have 4 years worth of doll photos in that account. Plus I have a few customers that only contact me thru there so I am going to have to make a new acct and start again if FB won't accept my ID and track down my customers. I had trouble uploading my ID pic because of our internet being so slow so I'm not even sure they got the photo. I hope so. I had a feeling it must be her that did it since I posted on here there was nothing else she could do to me but report my page. What a lame-o. :(

Oh and she has a new name BTW, she was pretending to be her daughter(as of the wee small hours this morning when I was still in my acct) Her new name is Kimms M Ryan. Not sure on that middle initial. Gonna add it to the list above so we have them all in one spot. This woman is 68 years old and acts like she is 8.
Well if she is the daughter, that would make mom in her 90's

bornanna

Post by bornanna »

So scary...

Can you have someone report her page...I just Blocked the Kimms Ryann one...so I do not think I can...
Mikki

Post by Mikki »

Thanks ...great detective work
Realborn Jaxon

Mikki W
Cheri Ziegras Bunny Tails

Post by Cheri Ziegras Bunny Tails »

IF ANYONE WAS SCAMMED BY THIS WOMAN IN THE PAST, NO MATTER THE OUTCOME, PLEASE EMAIL ME AS I AM SUING HER FOR STEALING A $2,000 SILICONE! NEED PROOF THAT THIS HAS BEEN A LONG TIME PATTERN WITH HER.

Cheri2233@yahoo.com
THANK YOU!!!
slky

Post by slky »

I don't know if it's the same woman, but there is a Silvia, who was on Bonanza.com, who took me for $900. Her deal was she would make a reborn for a down payment, then you paid her the rest and she would send the doll, or she would take it all up front and you get the doll faster. I have NEVER had an issue with anything I had purchased on line. I wanted an Indra, and she had her on her page/account whatever. The only thing was you had to pay through PayPal friends and family, because of all the fees they were charging if you paid through goods and services. So dummy here, not knowing if you send money through friends and family you can't get it back through PayPal, sent it to her. The doll was supposed to be ready to go, but it didn't come. Had a few emails with her, she said the baby was almost ready. Then nothing. Couldn't find her on Bonanza either. Finally I got a pop up from Bonanza telling me she was banned for conduct unbecoming a seller. Found out I wasn't the only one she took either. Still trying to get the money back, but it doesn't look good. So look out for Silvia's Reborn Babies.
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

slky wrote:I don't know if it's the same woman, but there is a Silvia, who was on Bonanza.com, who took me for $900. Her deal was she would make a reborn for a down payment, then you paid her the rest and she would send the doll, or she would take it all up front and you get the doll faster. I have NEVER had an issue with anything I had purchased on line. I wanted an Indra, and she had her on her page/account whatever. The only thing was you had to pay through PayPal friends and family, because of all the fees they were charging if you paid through goods and services. So dummy here, not knowing if you send money through friends and family you can't get it back through PayPal, sent it to her. The doll was supposed to be ready to go, but it didn't come. Had a few emails with her, she said the baby was almost ready. Then nothing. Couldn't find her on Bonanza either. Finally I got a pop up from Bonanza telling me she was banned for conduct unbecoming a seller. Found out I wasn't the only one she took either. Still trying to get the money back, but it doesn't look good. So look out for Silvia's Reborn Babies.
Oh Gosh~~big warning sign...don't ever pay through paypal when you are not protected!
Sorry this happened to you :?
Silvia

Post by Silvia »

chelle77 wrote:
slky wrote:I don't know if it's the same woman, but there is a Silvia, who was on Bonanza.com, who took me for $900. Her deal was she would make a reborn for a down payment, then you paid her the rest and she would send the doll, or she would take it all up front and you get the doll faster. I have NEVER had an issue with anything I had purchased on line. I wanted an Indra, and she had her on her page/account whatever. The only thing was you had to pay through PayPal friends and family, because of all the fees they were charging if you paid through goods and services. So dummy here, not knowing if you send money through friends and family you can't get it back through PayPal, sent it to her. The doll was supposed to be ready to go, but it didn't come. Had a few emails with her, she said the baby was almost ready. Then nothing. Couldn't find her on Bonanza either. Finally I got a pop up from Bonanza telling me she was banned for conduct unbecoming a seller. Found out I wasn't the only one she took either. Still trying to get the money back, but it doesn't look good. So look out for Silvia's Reborn Babies.
Oh Gosh~~big warning sign...don't ever pay through paypal when you are not protected!
Sorry this happened to you :?
This person has really make a big harm to these collectors :( plus she gave false emails to dissapear. Some of that false emails are real email of artists, one of them it's me, but I think also she gave Sylvia Manning too, so customers started to send me emails asking for her dolls and of course I was like ''????? what?'' so I had to have patience and explain to every person who wrote me that this person is a big scammer. She had a website that was closed around 3 weeks ago, lot of people reported her, I don't know about that 'bonanza' site but it looks like a non secure place to buy a doll.... This Silvia's Reborns had on her page lot of stolen pics of vinyl prototypes and stated they all was silicones, most of them for 399 dollars... (wich I am sorry to say don't know how collectors can trust about that price for a supposely silicone...) of course she didn't had any pic of ''her own work'' New collectors also have to learn to investigate before give their money, lot of them turn crazy for super low prices and then this happend. Also they should ask out there for feedback about the artist, (I mean if she is a scammer or not, I am not talking about art skills as that is personal) but at least if she is a real artist. I don't know if her sent the customer additional pics or not, but also collectors should ask for the real own work of the artist, usually artists share their work on lot of places like facebook, instagram websites... their share w.i.p etc so you can see if she really work on dolls or not. Is a pity this happened to all this persons, I had the chance to send one of them to a friend that has make me 1 doll I really really love, she is lovely and even she is not known she is a trusted one, so at least this person got a chance to get a dolls in time for christmas.
~Marilyn~

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

She just got served a big pile of Judge Judy Justice! I only wish there had been compensation for the doll artist who got her doll back damaged.
Last edited by ~Marilyn~ on Sat May 14, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~