You tube question

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
TinyTimms_Doris

You tube question

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

When you post videos on YouTube what do you use to take the video? Your phone? A camcorder? What is the best thing to use. I haven't really noticed anyone using a camcorder anymore but wasn't sure what is best for YouTube. Help!
Nya_and_babies1230

Re: You tube question

Post by Nya_and_babies1230 »

When I first started making youtube videos I used my iPod Touch 5. I would recommend an iPhone 5 or anything above that for beginners making youtube videos. Then I used a samsung smart camera which a smart camera is the easiest thing to use. Now I used a Canon 600D.
Tina

Post by Tina »

I mainly use my iPhone 6 which I find excellent for making videos and also you can upload them straight from the phone to YT.
I also have a Sony SLR type camera which I also use sometimes and this is excellent too but for convinience I would say iPhone.
RedBilled

Post by RedBilled »

A low end DSLR is probably the most common for decent video. Bonus points if you use an off-camera mic. You don't need to spend a fortune here.

If you're going to use a smartphone, please please PLEASE make sure you hold it in landscape orientation.
TinyTimms_Doris

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

Thank you for all the tips!!
solnaoriginals

Post by solnaoriginals »

RedBilled wrote: If you're going to use a smartphone, please please PLEASE make sure you hold it in landscape orientation.
This. I hate videos in portrait orientation. How difficult can it be to rotate the phone 90 degrees for a 100% better video.
siliconen wil

Post by siliconen wil »

hello

a samsung galaxy s 4 or 5 etc. make good video,s maybey that is a option

it is also depending on what for Phone you have

i must say i have difficulty with using a camera insted a Phone also that count afcorse

hugs joke