magnets

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
chelle77

magnets

Post by chelle77 »

Does anyone have someplace online where they buy the magnets for the paci's and the hair bows in bulk?

Thanks in advance for any info!
jubileejulie

Re: magnets

Post by jubileejulie »

I get mine from here https://www.kjmagnetics.com/ but I don't remember what size I get
Rhonda Junebird Nursery

Post by Rhonda Junebird Nursery »

The last few times I have bought mine at

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Pieces-Rare ... 2175126995?

I use 3/8 by 1/16 for the pacifiers and inside the head.

Give me a minute and I will find the size I buy for the hairbows. I use to get the really tiny ones, but I have started buying a little bigger so they would stay on better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Strong-Rare ... xy69JTFh1I

Here are the ones that I buy for the hairbows. This company was not selling on ebay for awhile but glad they are back! They also have the size for the pacifiers just a little cheaper. Both companies ship super fast!
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I don't want magnets. Ever. I'm afraid of little kids or animals swallowing them.
Rhonda Junebird Nursery

Things that may you go hmmmm :dunno: but they will just poop it out! :lol: I have a lot more dangerous things around my house than magnets
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Thank you SO much Julie and Rhonda!
I had a place on ebay that I always bought from but haven't for quite a while.When I went to look they were selling some weird looking magnets that look like bottle caps,lol... :shock:
I will check out both places~~thanks again!

Brooke~~I was on a roll of not adding magnets to my babies but the last 4 sales asked me to add magnets....sooooo...on a mission to stack up on some magnets :lol:
jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

Rhonda Junebird Nursery wrote:Things that may you go hmmmm :dunno: but they will just poop it out! :lol: I have a lot more dangerous things around my house than magnets
Actually Rhonda, these type of magnets are pretty dangerous. They are more powerful than regular magnets and if they are swallowed separately and are in different parts of the intestine they can latch together through the walls of the intestines and cause serious problems. There are a few occurrences of something like that happening. I'll see if I can find the info.
jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Just can't be too careful with kids around.
Rhonda Junebird Nursery

Deleted this comment ~~ not going to thread crap anymore ~~ Have a great weekend!